Chapter 10- Back to Fairy Tail.

Hello my lovely readers!!! I just really want to thank everyone who is reading this book!! I mean I reached over 100 reads!! God I am so happy right now!!

So without further ado here's chapter 10!!

||

'Please be safe, please be safe, please be safe--'

The same thought kept going in Storm Fullbuster's head as he and the others we're running at full speed in the corridors of the hallway that had cells scattered in every side of it, all of them desperately searching for her.

For Nashi.

The thought of her getting hurt made Storm heart ache.

'No. She wasn't hurt. Maybe that scream wasn't Na-'

The boy was pulled out from his thoughts immediately at the sound of another scream echoing in the hall, as he gritted his teeth in frustration at the reality of their current situation.

No. No matter what he wanted to believe, that scream was definitely Nashi's.

"Fuck." Muttered Simon from behind Storm.

"Nova!" Exclaimed the scarlet haired boy before sprinting in front of all of his friends at the speed of lightning, as the boy at this point started feeling impatient and decided to activate meteor.

"Got it Si." Said Nova while tying her hair up as she still ran. "Both of you grab my hand!" Commanded the girl to both Storm and Elise who both obeyed her order and grabbed her hand, as after that, they were also sprinting forward following Simon.

'Don't worry Nashi.' All of them thought together in that moment as they raced their way towards the girl. 'We're coming!!'

--

"Finally!" The white haired man in front of Nashi suddenly yelled, which made the mentioned girl flinch in fear.

"After all these years....AHahahaha!! I finally got you Nashi Layla Dragneel!"

The girl was beyond shocked at his words.

'He..... He was looking for me?? He wanted me for many years?? Why??'

"What are you talking about??"

He didn't answer her. Instead he kept walking towards her, until he was standing right in front of the pink haired girl. Then, ever so slowly, he reached inside his jacket, and pulled out a small, yet terrifying looking knife that Nashi couldn't help but eye in horror.

"You.....what are you--?!"

Suddenly--

he ripped off her shirt leaving the girl topless, a loud gasp leaving Nashi's mouth, panic instantly stricking her mind.

"Hey!! What are you--!!" Nashi subconsciously moved her hand to cover her, now, naked chess, making the cuffs around her hands even tighter than they already were, her wrist getting crushed to the point where they started to bleed while she could only scream in pain.