"Just now. Thank goodness, or else if I got a minute late, I would have seen ...", she left the sentence in-complete seeing Khushi's red cheek and then look over at Arnav, "Chottey at least have some sense to do this in your room".

"What should I do Di? Khushi doesn't come upstairs when I ask her so ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi cut him, "Arnavji !!", she was shocked and embarrassed by what he was about to say.

"What did I say anything wrong?", said Arnav innocently.

Anjali was enjoying Arnav's teasing his wife, who was now looking angrily at her husband.

Before Khushi could retort, Nani called Anjali's name and they all turn to see Nani, Mamiji and Rajat, who was holding Arush, coming there. Anjali went to Nani and hugged her.

"Where is Damadji?", asked Nani.

"I am here Naniji", came Rahul's voice who just entered from front door with Mamaji.

"Jeety Raho", said Nani as Rahul touched her feet.

"Where is Akash?", asked Anjali looking around.

"He went out to arrange caterers for evening", replied Mamaji.

"Never mind, we will tell him later.", said Rahul.

"Tell what Bitwa?", asked Mamiji.

"We will tell in minute, first you all come here", said Rahul as he move into the living room area.

Everyone sit down on the sofas and look over at Rahul and Anjali who was standing in front of them.

"We want to share a good news with you all," said Rahul holding Anjali's hand, who blushed and look down and her hand move over her stomach.

Khushi didn't miss the movement and understood what the good news is about. "Hey Devi Maiya!!", she exclaimed, jumping up from Sofa, startling everyone. Arnav looked at her as if she is crazy.

"You're pregnant", said Khushi and Anjali look at her shyly and nodded. Khushi screamed in delight coming to Anjali and hug her tight.

"Is this true Beta?", asked Nani with teary eyes, looking at Rahul.

"Ji Naniji, we are expecting", said Rahul and everyone stood up wishing Rahul and Anjali.

Arnav shake his head as he stood up, looking at his crazy wife who was teasing Anjali. He remembered Rahul saying to him once that, how woman get to know about things before someone tell them.

One by one everyone hugged Anjali and Rahul and congratulate them. Anjali look over at Arnav who was still standing in his place. She move over to him and Arnav raises his arms, taking his sister in a hug.

"Congratulations Di, its about time", he said in low tone only for her to hear. Anjali got emotional and couldn't hold her tears.

Hearing the sniffing sound Arnav breaks the hug, "Di ...", he whined, "Rona zarori hai kia?(Is it necessary to cry?)".

Anjali smiled, "Tum nahi samjho gey (You won't understand)", she said and Arnav hugs her again.

Everyone smiles seeing them. Rahul went to them and Arnav remove one arm from Anjali and side hugged Rahul, "Congrats Jiju".

"Thanks man ... and don't worry about the water work ... its gona be constant in coming 8 months", said Rahul and Anjali mouth opened. She swatted Rahul's arm.

"And this will also", said Rahul rubbing his arm making Anjali irritated, "See Nani, what he is saying". Anjali turn to Nani, complaining about her husband.