Part 57 I SHOULDN"T HAVE!!!!!!!

Death~ Ayun na lamang ang naisagot nya rito.

I am serious.. Let's go all on a trip together... Death answered while still staring at Baekhyun

Baekhyun i still speechless, the only thing that in his head is what Death said. "Baekhyun... Let's go on a trip.. Let's make my remaining time memorable...."

Remaining time.. Sehun repeated

What do you mean? Chanyeol asked after grabbing her arm

Are you kidding?!?!?!?! It was Kris while trying to stop his self to be mad. 

Baekhyun stares at her and pull his arm slowly. Is this one of your prank? I don't understand...

Death felt sadness but Suho suddenly said Death.. you need to tell him... 

WOW!!! Alam mo ang dahilan hyung!!!!!!!! ZiTao shouted as he felt so mad to Death as Baekhyun might got hurt again this time.

Suho did not bother to answer him but D.O. went to him and asked What do you know?!? What do we need to know!!!! 

I am sorry.... that is the only thing she was able to say, she was about to leave but Chen stop her by standing in front of her and said You might be able to move and walk away using your powers but I will try my best for you not to leave and tell us what is going on... 

Death just like you said before, we are your family.. Tell us what is happening.. Luhan said while patting her in the head and smile

Hyung, if she won't tell then you tell me!!! Baekhyun burst out of anger

Baekhyun, the planet I'm belong to.... They are coming.... I am going home soon.... Death answered

She tried holding his hand but he immediately walk back and tears fell in his eyes.

You are leaving me again... OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he shouted while crying

She felt much more pain seeing him breakdown. TELL ME WHY DO YOU NEED TO BREAK MY HEART MANY TIMES!?!?!?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Death kneel down to level with him. She didn't notice that tears are also falling from her eyes.

She tried hugging him. She tried but he stood up right away and tried to left the room but Death stop the time and finally hug him. Time start again.

Baekhyun just saw her in front of him. Hugging him. Her face is in his face, crying. Her arms are hugging him too tight. Baekhyun, please listen to me first. Please... 

His heart almost soften but his head said that he need to stop listening to her. He needs to stop loving her. 

He tried his best removing her hug. She remove them instead for him and her world falls when she hear him said I shouldn't have involved with you. I shouldn't have notice you. I shouldn't have talk to you.. I shouldn't have fall for you.. I shouldn't have love you... I SHOULDN"T HAVE!!!!!!!

He left, Some of the members followed him. 

She felt a hug and cried again. It's okay.. shhhhh... Its okay. It was Suho. 

It's okay... Everything will be fine.. Its okay..... Shhh... He tapped her back

He continued You don't need to suffer alone.. We are here... 

[FLASHBACK] 

I'm willing to take that step~

EXO are inside, Death just closed the door and she opened it again when someone knock on the door, He saw darkness all over her apartment.

Are you okay?.. What is going on... He asked with concern all over his face.

She didn't bother to answer and asked instead What do you need?

He entered and open the lights. Why are you sitting in the dark?  What is going on? He asked again but she didn't bother to answer his question, Tea? Coffee? Water? 

He stares at her. Now the lights all open. He saw her eyes are so red. We're you.... We're you crying?

Death still did not answer and put the tea on the table. You want to sit? Then she drink her tea after. 

Why are you crying? Suho said and sat beside her. She stares at him and smiled.

Now i understand how you become a leader.... She answered

Don't change the topic Death... Suho said and held her hand. 

Suho... Kim Jun - myeon..  You never failed to be a leader.. You've always been the best and still trying to be more better than the best... Your group have suffered a lot but you never give up and made the team stronger... Now you are back as 12.. Because you never give up... 

This time, she held his hand and continued Jun - myeon remember, in the end... the fog always clear, the rain has always the rainbow, the storm will always have a sunny morning..

You know one thing I learn from you guys.... He didn't say anything but his eyes does

Your music tells more of you than what you say... Your action tells more than what you feel... Some are searching for perfection but you guys are searching for your originality. And that is how you made it on the top. 

Don't be too hard on yourself Jun... She wasn't able to continue when he hug her.

And because you are now part of my family, you are my responsibility.... 

He caress her hair and continued Don't be too hard on yourself.. We are here... Just like you said, there will always a rainbow after the rain... You can never be happy in pretending you are.. You always teach us things but I can't seem to figure out why you can't give one to yourself... 

Your mouth keep saying to go away but your eyes are begging us to stay. Another tears falls... 

Tell me... He stares at her again and continued Why are you suffering alone... He wipe her tears

If you have any problem, please tell me.. Suho said

I want to tell you but I can't.. I just can't.... Death answered with frustration in her face

Death.... please... He begged.

I will need to go back to the star I came from.. But I also want to stay because of the stars I met... She tried to smile even her eyes are still full of tears.

Can't you stay.... He asked

Should I... Should I stay... Otherwise, I might disappear... Her answer

Disappear ... He repeated

She did not answer again and said Don't suffer alone too Jun - Myeon, remember that they are always be around and will never leave.

Death... I know its hard and its never easy.. Just tell me and I will make sure to understand and comfort you until tears are gone. Suho said 

She turn to him and said  I know that this time will come... Before, I always wonder if there will be someone who will be happy knowing that they know me.

Jun - myeon She smiled at him a little more and continued If I don't go... I will....