Part 27 I Did It, I Rejected Him...

All of you.. Stay away from me... that's the last thing she said and walk away

Naiwan ang EXO na sobrang nagulat sa mga sinabi nito.

Noona Sehun said

Hahabulin pa sana nya ito but Tao grab him and said Hayaan mo muna sya, its not the right time.

Baekhyun tara na muna, galit lang yun.. baka may pinag dadaanan. Xiumin said

But tears fell down in his eyes.

Kyungsoo went to him and hug him Mawawala din ang sakit..

Hindi lang ikaw ang nasasaktan, pati kami.. pati ako...

Death run as fast as she can and went to the highest rooftop that no one can see her.. She cried and said I... I'm sorry....

Tumuloy na sya sa klase nya after

In the middle of the class

Everyday, we tried to do our best to get the thing that we want. We tried everything to make things better for us.

For example, Love. Man trying their best to get the woman they like.

Buying them flowers, giving them gifts, giving them time, giving them surprises, saying words that melt their heart, giving them their whole world but she pause and write something on the board.

R.     E.     J.     E.     C.     T.     I.     O.     N.

You did everything for her but she can't give back what you have given her.

Same thing with girls, you gave everything to that guy but you always end up seeing him smile because of someone else

You follow your heart.. you did but it still broke into pieces..

Minsan tatanungin mo, saan ba ako nag kulang..

A student answered Prof, hindi namin iiwan ang babae if they gave back what we are giving them.

Death answered Woman or man, neither or, choice mo yun. Hindi nya hiningi sayo yun. Remember what I said..

Saying I love you to a person doesn't mean they need to answer it by saying I love you too.

Sometimes action speak louder than words but more often action can make you realize things than words and make you more miserable or can make you happy.

Student asked. Prof bakit kasi kailangan nilang umalis at i - reject kami.

Sometimes, they choose to break your heart rather than hurting you forever, sometimes they much more know you rather than yourself.

They know that even they hurt you now, their is someone else that can make you more happier and complete.

Na kahit nalamatan na ang puso mo, may magic ang taong yun para buuin ka at alisin lahat ng lamat mula sa nakaraan.

Make that rejection as a lesson, an inspiration because sometimes your most unhappy moment can make you a greater and stronger fighter, its even the greatest source of learning..

You might reject someone today but in the end of the day, you will see that you did the right thing to make him or her realize that his or her world doesn't belong to you..