Chapter 55 Ji A

I will make sure that you will never have a happy life... You should be thankful that I am making you live He said and smirk with a death stare.

What's your next move Soo Hyun JI A asked

Me, my move is to get Baekhyun and marry him... Min Soo said then took a sip of her whisky.

She continued Are you sure that this battle is not competition anymore? Tanong nito na may pagdududa.

I know that I already lose him, if he will be happy in your side then be it but please let me stay as his bestfriend.. Ji A answered.

Then that settled now... I just need to make sure that we will be able to trap her and kill someone for her to vanish.. Soo Hyun said and laugh a little.

Sir, the board is ready.. His secretary said after knocking the door.

Ji A, now that you are close with her, make sure that she will take the bait... He said and left the room.

- In the practice room

Hye Jin, kamusta kayo ni mama? Tanong naman ni Xiumin.

Okay na oppa.. I'll study abroad.. You will miss me for sure.. She answered.

Chanyeol face got shock a little.

I think there will be someone who will miss you more.. Luhan said while staring to Chanyeol with a teasing face.

Inakbayan naman ito ni Hye Jin, Don't worry puting kapre.. Babalik ako at bubulihin kitang muli... She said and smiled.

Chanyeol stared at her and mesmerize with her smile but gently remove her arms around him and stood. Asa kang ma-mimiss kita.. wag ka na babalik nuno..

Bumalik ka dito puting kapre. At naghabulan nanaman ang dalawa.

Eun Tak, sige na pumayag ka na maging assistant ko. Promise, you'll be safe. Chen said while staring at her with his puppy eyes.

Chen, okay lang naman kaso nakakatakot mga sasaeng fans mo. Baka iprito ako ng buhay. Eun Tak answered.

They will kill you first before they do that. Pag bibiru naman ni Sehun.

Ahahahha, funny Sehun. Nakakatulong ka. Chen answered him sarcastically.

No, that won't happen.. promise... Chen answered Eun Tak at iniabot ang kamay na naka pinky swear.

She smiled at nag pinky swear din. Ikaw bahala sa akin ha. She said.

Promise!! Chen said and smiled.

Okay.. awkward na dito.. bye hyung.. Sehun said and walk away.

Sino kausap mo sa telepono Kyungsoo. Tanong ni Suho rito.

Si Kang Ae Ra.. Kris said in serious mode..

Kyungsoo just stood up and walk out of the practice room while still speaking on the phone.

Hoy D.O. yung mata mo hugis puso nanaman. Baka makalimot ka na in 30 minutes may practice tayo. Baekhyun shouted.

Alam ko.. wag ka maingay,,, D.O answered and came back to his phone while still smiling.

Ji A, napadalaw ka.. Baekhyun said when he saw her walking to her.

Wala lang... She said and turn her head to the person that just entered the room.

I need to talk to you.. She said in serious tone and held her hand.

She stared at her but before she can even answer, Baekhyun remove Ji A's hand and held Death's hand and put her behind his back.

Why he ask in serious tone and stared at her.

Anong kailangan mo sa kanya.. Ano pag uusapan nyo.... Sunod sunod na tanong ng binata.

Death smiled a little when finally someone tried to protect her for the second time. Baekhyun, don't worry.. I will call you if needed.. Death said and continued Lets talk outside....

Spill it. Sabi nga dalaga pag dating na pag dating nila sa isang coffee shop.

I want to say sorry and thank you....

She paused and handed over an envelop I have invited all of them except you. Can you go to my birthday party?

She stared at her and took the invitation. She read it and a piece of paper come out.

Ji - A... Death said but she wasn't able to finish what she was about to say as Jia stood up and said Please...

Death smiled at her and said with assurance I would love to be there. See you soon Ji A.... and stood up.

Sandali lang Death. Which made her stop.

I don't know where to start. Death sit again and said will listen

Thank you for being there with him.. For protecting him even it pains you. Sorry for being such a bad person to you. Thank you for loving him back..

Death held her hand and said You maybe become the worst person in the universe but you always try your best for him... You made do good or bad.. People will always criticize you. But if you lie, all your truths become questionable... Before, I realized why I was lost... Its not because I did not have a map.. Its because I didn't have a destination.

Death, I tried my best.. I tried to become best for him.. I lied because I love him.. The only destination I know is him.. Ji A started to cry.

Death handed her handkerchief to her and continued

It's impossible said pride

Its risky said experience

It's pointless said reason

Give it another try - whispered by heart.

Give your self a try.. Try to be a normal human again. A normal girl. The best friend that Baekhyun had.

Its not too late. You can't reach anything new if your hands are full of yesterday junks.

Ji A answered How can you say all of this to me. I made things complicated, I am a trash.

You are not, nasama ka lang sa mga taong basura na sa simula pa lang.... Death did not continued it as she see more pain in Ji - A's eyes. She tap her shoulder and said You just need people to pull you out from that trash.

I am willing to pull you out.

I am afraid Death.. I am afraid.. Ji A said

Fear is something you make yourself.. She stood and smiled before she left.

She wipe her tears and her phone rang. Is everything settled? The voice of a man asked

The she turned to her left where a glass wall is, she saw Death staring at her with a serious face.

Yes, everything is settled. She answered.

Death only nod at her and smiled.

You are doing a great job Ji A.. Now, everything will fall into place... He answered.

She answered with Madness in her face. Yes, and everything will be back in normal.. I will make sure of that Kim Seo Jun~