Chapter 53 사랑해

[FLASHBACK]

"Let's play a game!!!

I know you but do you really know me.

The answer to the riddle is where you get your medal,

- Take a look at your phone for the next clue.

A letter she received in front of her door.

Crrriiinnnggg~~ Crrriiinnnggg~~

She answered it.

"KILL."

The only word that the other person said and hung up.

And she heard something crash and another one and find her self standing in front of them. Trying to shield all the bullets and suddenly someone grab her.

What the hell are you doing Death!!! Xiumin shouted while still on the floor waiting for the bullets to stop.

She did not answer and stand up when someone hug her Stop!

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Bakit ba lagi mo na lang gustong napapahamak ka. Baekhyun said

You're welcome MR. Death said while trying to lean her head in the head board.

Why are you still here? She continued

He just stared at her what? Death asked

You.... Don't ever do that again.. Baekhyun said in a very serious tone and held her hand

She did not answer and stared outside her window

Silence is all you can hear until

I keep everything inside because I'd rather the pain destroy me than everyone else. Death said

Why do you always keep the pain to your self? You have us Death, you have me...

He stood in frustration and ask WHO betrayed you?

Him, a best friend, a brother.. She said and open the cabinet near her and took a photo and continued Betrayal hides on the other side of friendship.. He betrayed me..

The only person I trusted in this world.

It was their photo together, the photo of her and Soo Hyun..

I run away because that is the only way I can protect people around me..

But it was actually him who I need to run away...

He grab the photo and put it aside.

Baekhyun tapped her shoulder and smiled. If you want to run away, make sure to take me with you. It would be much better if we run away together.

She laughed a little and said I'm a fast runner, can you really run with me?

He also laughed and said Then let's just walk together.. that's easier, right?

They laughed together and felt awkward when there eyes met.

Is it too late for me to turn back now? Is it too late Baekhyun... Death asked and stared at him

This made Baekhyun shocked and said You're playing with my feelings.. You already said before you don't even like me, not even a little bit.... You even ki.. kiss me in my cheeks earlier...

She smiled genuinely and answered My existing itself is a crime. If we had met in another world in the next life, you as a human and me as same.. I wouldn't fear anything..

He just listen to her and about to go but If I can have today together with you, then I need no tomorrow. I want to be with you in peace with nothing getting in our way. If that can't happen, being whatever else has no meaning to me.

He stopped and didn't even turn his head and answered her I really missed you. No matter what I do, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I tried tiring myself out. I tried very hard to forget. I drank and did everything I could. But I still missed you...

.

.

.

.

.

a lot...

He suddenly got shaken when someone hugged him from behind.

It was very tight and he felt very happy, flattered and nervous.

He hold her hand around her and turn his head at his back. And grab her in front of him and hugged her tight.

He didn't say anything but only tears in his eyes and her eyes will say what they feel.

Thank you for loving me even I am different... Death said breaking the silence.

He took off his embrace from her and stared and held her hand and said My hand... You could have ignore and left me but you held it several times... You are not different, you are just special...

Then he messed her hair and continued It must have been difficult for you play dumb about this for so long... Why do you keep acting like you don't know how I feel when you clearly do? Sheesh.

You are the only one who makes my shield useless. She said.

Then his face got serious and slowly kiss her in her forehead I don't think I can live one moment without you.

She smiled at him and held his face I didn't know that I would love this much..

Byun Baekhyun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nado, Saranghae.