Part 20 The Story of the Rabbit

Baekhyun approach her and said Can we have some coffee?

Do we need to? Death asked with her never ending poker face

Baekhyun just grab her wrist and they entered her unit.

He have her sit and made some coffee.

Wow.. You entered my apartment and went straight to the kitchen.. Death said while grabbing the book on one of the shelves.

He place the coffee at the table and asked Can you continue the story of the rabbit who fell in love with a human?

Lalong tumahimik ang paligid, inilapag na lang din ni Baekhyun ang kape sa lamesa, sa tapat nito.

She sip some coffee and stared to it

Once there was a princess who was very beautiful. She shine as bright as the stars on a moonlit night.

She then stared to him and continued But what difference did it make that she was beautiful?

He just stared at her and then she continued again None. No difference.

Baekhyun then asked Why did it make no difference?

Because she was a princess who loved no one and cared nothing for love, even though there were many who love her.

It seems that I know what will fill the blanks you gave me... Baekhyun said with sadness in his face.

Baekhyun, listen... She said when Baekhyun seems going already.

The princess maybe cared a little but she can't show it.....

What do you mean death.. Baekhyun said curiously.

She just then continue You said you want me to continue the story of the rabbit?

Baekhyun got confused for some reason at napatingin na lamang muli sa dalaga

The story is base on a book called The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

Edward Tulane is the name of the rabbit.

Then he is a guy Baekhyun answered

yeah.... sure... Death then answered

The arrogant rabbit who didn't know how to love traveled all over the galaxy. He was always busy in finding the way back to his place, the place where he belongs.

That is until he lost his owner. The rabbit tried to help his owner out of that battlefield but it was too late, he died...

The rabbit buried him and throw his self in the middle of the sea that no one can find.

Then what happen? Tanong ng isang boses

Hyung?? Sabi naman ni Baekhyun sa bagong dating na mga bisita

Akala ko ba mag papahinga na kayo? Tuloy pa nito

We cannot missed your birthday. Sabi naman ni Kris

Remember we always celebrate it together, just the 12 of us. sagot naman ni Kai

So that is what you and Death talking about earlier? Baekhyun to Sehun

I thought you were going to text me to open the door? Death asked.

I forgot to give you your extra key card. Kyungsoo said