Part 6 That Star is Starting to Fall

Oh everytime I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaudaenuneul bol ttaemyeon!!!

Jakku gaseumi tto!!! seolleyeowa

Nae unmyeongjiyo sesang !!!! kkeutirado

Jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram.!!

Baby oh oh oh oh!!!!

Oh oh oh oh
Baby oh oh oh oh

Damn it!! Pasigaw na sabi ni Death.

Alam nyang sound proof ang bahay na to pero because of her ability, she still heard noises.

It came from Baekhyun's house. Nag wawala nanaman ito sa pag kanta.

She manage to go to Baaekhyun's condo and ring the doorbell.

Baekhyun stop singing immediately when he hear the bell.

Who will that be... Its already 3 am. Who will visit me at this time..He said while walking by to the door but before he open it, he saw Professor Death standing, nag taka sya kung bakit kaya binuksan nya ito and

He saw her only on robes at mukhang bagong gising.

He was mesmerized pero naputol ang iniisip nya when she talked.

Do you know what time is it to do unnecessary noise?

People are already sleeping.

Pambubulahaw ang tawag sa ginagawa mo. Sunod sunod na sabi nito, cold tone pa rin.

I'm very sorry Professor Death I bought this condo cause they told me its sound proof.. hehehe.. Its not my intention to ruin your night.. I was just releasing my stress.. sagot naman ng binata.

Tsk.. go to sleep.. sagot lang ni Death at tumalikod na but Baekhyun grab her arms and said

I'm sorry about sa school, sa pag pasok ko sa condo mo, for what my bestfriend did and for today.. I'm sorry.

Hinarap nya muli ang binata and said, apology accepted.

She grab her arms and walk again but she stopped when he speaks again

Pwede mo ba akong samahang mag kape kahit sandali lang Professor Death. Napaharap muli si Death sa kanya and Baekhyun widen the door na parang nag sasabing pasok ka.

Nag dalawang isip sya pero she just saw herself entering his house at umupo.

Baekhyun offered her coffee at inabot naman ito ng dalaga.

Salamat pala sa pag tanggap mo sa invitation ko. Haiistt... Baekhyun face suddenly look so sad and napansin ito ni Death

Wae? she said while still staring at him.

I'm so stress with my life. I'm successfully with my career but why do I feel so uhappy.. Feeling ko may kulang.. sagot ng binata sa kanya.

She sip her coffee and said People never feel full of their life, you know why?

Baekhyun start to stare at her cause there are things that people throw away, knowing na hindi nila ito kailangan.

But once dumating yung time na kailangan pala nila ito, they won't remember that thing they throw away but they will just feel na may kulang suddenly.

Baekhyun listening to her very careful but she start staring on her face

He was so mesmerized with her, 'she's beautiful' nasabi na lang nya sa isip nya.

Byun Baekhyun, Stay positive even when it feels like your whole word is falling apart. Dagdag pa nito.

Thank you Professor Death, I will do that. At napabuntong hininga naman sya ulit and started to speak again

Can I then tell you a story. sabi naman ni Baekhyun and continued I left a girl because of my bestfriend, medyo mahirap pala..

Medyo masakit but the good thing is buti na lang hindi ko pa sya ganun kamahal. Death start to stare at him again and think 'is he telling me his story'

Is love the only emotion felt between a man and a woman?  sagot na lang ni Death ng pabiro 

Baekhyun is not answering and still got a serious face na malalim ang iniisip

Naputol ang pag iisip nito when Death tap his shoulder Aigooo... Do you know that people think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you valued the most.

The truth? The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting your special too.....

Because of this I lost a friend and a very very close one... a brother.. Why does this need to happen. sabi naman ni Baekhyun

If you want to, and even if you don't, things are bound to happen. People call it as FATE.

Then means your not fated to be together. What happen to you and her might really bound to happen just like destiny. 

Destiny is neither created because you wish it to be nor avoided because you wish to.  

So that love gone wrong.. I was wrong... Baekhyun answered at napabuntong hininga na lamang

And she then look at him and said How can you say a love that has gone is right or wrong?

Do not ever say that feelings are wrong, cause feelings are sincere and never lies as long you feel it in your heart. 

But the good things is, buti na lang hindi mo pa sya mahal. Hindi ka gaanong nasaktan...  Sagot naman nya rito.

Baekhyun suddenly stop in drinking his coffee when Death repeat what she said and smiled.

Buti na lang hindi mo pa sya mahal.....

Mr Byun Baekhyun, cheer up. The world is big, you can find another love and I hope it will your happiness dugtong pa nito

He smiled I wish too.. that it will be my happiness and offered his hand to her Friends?

Inilapag ni Death ang coffee nya and stares at Baekhyun's hand and to him again.

It's getting late.. Uuwi na ako. Death answered and stand up

Baekhyun stand up as well and just smiled bitterly at sumunod na rin kay Death papuntang pinto.

Bago makapasok si Death ng bahay nya ay nag salita muli si Baekhyun

Good Night.... and smiled

Hindi na sumagot si Death sa kanya at sinara na ang pinto.

Baekhyun will close the door when he heard Death opened again and his smile more widen when Death said.

Masarap yung coffee... She paused and continued Good night... and then shut the door.

I think I just found my happiness.. Thank you Professor Death, thank you.. Nasabi na lang ng binata and smiled

Death already in her bedroom, smiled when she heard what said Baekhyun

Her face turn serious again at ibinato ang sarili sa kama.

What am I doing? Am I out of my mind.. Tsk.. haiistt..