Part 18 Our Manager

We arrived in the land of pearls, Philippines.

We went straight away in the hotels and eat some breakfast.

Suho Hyung, bakit kailangan kasama nyo si Death sa kwarto? Tanong naman ni Kai

Are you fine Death? Do you want to stay in our room instead? Xiumin

I'm fine. Thanks. Death answered

Are you sure? Those two are dangerous. Luhan said

I'm more dangerous.. Death answered and smiled.

Noona.. Please stay in our room instead.. Sehun said and hold her hand then continued I will protect you.

I WILL

.

.

.

PROTECT YOU. Death said with smirk in her face.

Stop it.. Eat and then I'll get my own room. Issue solved. Sabi nya saka tumayo.

Tapos na silang kumain at dumeretso sa kwarto nila Suho si Death

I thought you will get your own room. Kris asked.

Mr. Kris Wu, they don't have available room. Fully book so I need to stay here and I will prefer to stay in the couch instead taking the bed. Sabi naman nya saka humiga sa couch.

Suho went out of the rest room and heard everything. Stand up Ms. Manager. Ngayong gabi ang concert, we need to do some practice.

Coming.. sabi naman ng dalaga sabay tayo.

In the venue.

Who are you? A staff asked,

Their Manager, sagot naman nito with a poker face

Are you kidding? Their manager is a guy? Are you a sasaeng fan? Sabi pa nito habang naka taas ang kilay.

She is our substitute manager for now. Sabi naman ni Suho sabay akbay sa dalaga at kinalakadkad papasok ng venue.

He put an ID on her neck showing that she is one of the staff and their manager,

Wear that and stay on the stage Ms. Manager. Sabi nito saka tumuloy tuloy sa stage.

I'm really curious? How old are you? Sabi naman ng isang binata

Tinignan lang sya ni Death and he also stared at her and continued Since we are friends then I guess you can call me oppa.

She just smile first and then said Noona will do Mr. Kim Minseok

Oh.. so your older than me? Hmmmm... I dont think so. Show me your ID. I'm wondering if you are too minor to be here. Pag bibiro naman nito.

Nag tawanan lamang sila and Mr. Kim Minseok, your next. Sabi naman ng staff.

Xiumin then went to the stage with EXO member and start practicing, she is just giving them water and towel to wipe their sweats.

Manager, can you wipe my back? Kai ask with a big smile in his face.

Death just do it since a lot of people is watching and everyone knows that she is their substitute manager