Part 30 Why Does Loving Her Hurt So Much?

Gago ka talaga Byun Baekhyun!!!! Sigaw ni Kyungsoo habang pinipigilan ni Suho at Kris na makalapit ito kay Baekhyun.

Hindi ko sinasadya... Its never my intention.. it was never my intention Kyungsoo yah!!!! Baekhyun said habang pinipigilan naman ni Chanyeol.

Itigil nyo na yan!! Sigaw naman ng isang boses.

Mr. Lee Soo Man? Sabi naman ng Manager nila.

Ayusin mo to Manager. At umalis na agad.

Tinitigan nya ang lahat ng EXO member and said Sinisira ng isang babae ang grupong ito. I was thankful for everything that she did for all of us but I will never let anyone destroy this group, this team, this family!!! Minsan nang nangyari ang nangyari, wag sanang maulit muli. Cause if that happens, pati ako mawawala na sa grupong ito. and walked out

Natahimik ang lahat. Kyungsoo grab himself sa pag kakahawak ni Suho at Kris sa kanya.

Never touch her again.. I will never let you hurt her... I will never let you!! and went out of the room.

Baekhyun hyung, I trusted you.. I thought she will be happy with you.. I thought na aalagaan mo sya... Sehun said at sumunod kay Kyungsoo.

Hay... akalain mo yun, gusto ko rin ang babaeng mahal mo.. hahahaha Luhan said and went back to what he is doing.

Some of them got shock but

Buti na lang dumistansya tayo Luhan. Xiumin said at nag high five pa sila ni Luhan.

Haissttt.. I - sama nyo nga ako dyan mga hyung.. Chen said and sit beside them.

He continued while combing his hair So.. I should stop starting from here.. Stop while I haven't start.. and smiled.

Hindi mahirap mahalin ang tulad nya and its so complicated rin. Kris said and his phone ring eomeoni (어머니) and he went outside

Buti na lang andito ka lagi Byul Suho said habang hinahaplos ang alaga nyang aso.

Aarrfff.. arff... tahol naman ng aso na ikinatuwa ng iilan.

Suho continued and said Haisst Death... Alam mo bang malapit ka na sa ideal girl ko.. Tara na nga Byul.. lakad muna tayo.. Saka lumabas ng kawrto nila

Aigooo... akalain mo yun, even the Charismatic Kai fall for her... Baekhyun hyung, alam mo ang pag kakamali mo... Kai paused and stared at Baekhyun.

You believe what her mouth says and not what her eyes and heart says... he continued.

Professor Death... hul..... (홀 - is korean slang used in various situations, such as embarrassing, stupid or nonsensical situations, similar to oh my god') Kai smiled and went out of the room.

Baekhyun? Lay said while reading a book.

Waeyo (왜요) hyung.. Baekhyun answered

The day I saw her, I fell in love with her.. And I wanna say it to her right away but then when I started observing her.. the way she move, the way she think, the way she talk.. that time, naisip ko.. hindi ko pa kayang umamin.. I'm scared... I got scared.. Yixing said to him and closed the book his reading.

And he continued It's not telling her what I feel that make me scared, it's about what her answer be.... He smiled and utter another word. I also love the girl you love...

Byun Baekhyun... mahal mo nga ba talaga sya or it's just because she was there when you needed someone the most..

Lay paused when a girl entered the room.

Byun Baekhyun!!! its Ji A. hingal na hingal pa itong pumasok.

Baekhyun stand up and at that point Ji A run to him and hug him

Nakakainis ka.. Sabi mo mag best friend tayo tapos hindi mo man lang ako ma-contact.. pinalitan na ba talaga ni Death and pwesto ko sa buhay mo.. Ji A said while crying

Lay stand up and said Byun Baekhyun, buti na lang you always have your bestfriend... and went out

Baekhyun hyung.. Tawag naman sa kanya ni Tao Nag mamahal din kahit ang pandang tulad ko but I learned from her nung araw na nag confess ako sa kanya is..

[FLASHBACK]

-School

Nakasalubong nya ang Professor sa hall way

Professor Death, can I talk to you? Please, last day na kasi namin to dito. I just want to say something to you. Tao said and offer her coffee

Inabot naman ito ng dalaga and they went in the School Garden

Mauubos ko na yung kape.. Putol na sabi ni Death sa katahimikan

Sa sobrang kaba ni Tao Ibibili kita ulit.. na ikinatawa naman ni Death

Sabihin mo na yung sasabihin mo, I need to go home. Sagot naman ni Death sa kanya.

Ilikeyou! Tao said and stared to her

She smiled at him and held his hand. I'm sorry..

Tao felt sadness and said wae.. waeyo...

I like you too as a person... Your a cool guy.. but lets just stay on what we are now.

Tao can't hide it and tears fell down from his eyes

Death bring out his handkerchief from her pants and wipe Tao's tears and said

Mr. Panda the pain never goes away, you just need to learn how to live with it.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Ikinagulat nila ito and Tao continued. Hyung let's stop from here... smiled and left.

I do not have the skills to explain the things of the heart. Ji A, ikaw na bahala dyan sa best friend mo. Chanyeol said and left

Ji A, she doesn't love me... Baekhyun said and cry.

Ji A hug him tighter and said Pabo... you're really blind...

Hindi na ito narinig ni Baekhyun and just said Why does loving her hurt so much?