Chapter 56 Brother

Yes, and everything will be back in normal.. I will make sure of that Kim Seo Jun~

The man smiled but his attention been caught

Seo.. Seo Jun don't.. don't hurt her... don't.. A man's voice said.

What if I do? You're tied... and helpless.. He answered

If you do, I swear... I'm gonna kill you... I'm going to kill you in anyway that I can Seo Jun...

He laugh at him and answered Hyung... Can you kill the only person who shared same birthday and parent with you?

I will never accept you!!!!!! You've been long gone dead to me...

Seo Jun laugh and said Well.... The brother you think dead is alive and living your life... Your life brother..........

Seo Jun held his brother's face and continued Kim Soo Hyun.... Attorney Kim Soo Hyun...

It takes me years to find you.... It takes me years to get what I want...

Soo Hyun eyes filed with so much anger and pain You killed our parents... you burn down our house.. You killed everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ FLASHBACK]

Eomma!!!!!!!!! Sigaw ni Soo Hyun habang tinutupok ng sunog ang bahay nila.. Hawak sya ng isa sa mga bumberong tumulong sa kanya.

- Police Station

Sir... they are all dead but the twins.. The other is still traumatize and with the child and women care.. The other need to be isolated..

Isolated?

Yes sir.. He is not just an ordinary kid... He.. that boy.. he is the one burn and stabbed his parents to death...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I was isolated hyung.... But I outsmarted them... Seo Jun answered while playing with a knife

I know.. since you were young that something is really off to you... but KILLING OUR PARENTS!!!!!!! How can you do that to the people who love and care for us!!!!!! Soo Hyun shouted.

Oh Brother.... I didn't mean to kill them.. I just need to know if they can stop me but they didn't.. He stared at Soo Hyun's eyes and continued but they only loved you so I killed them... with this.... Then showed him the knife that he was playing...

You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo Hyun shouted.

Aren't you proud of me brother.. I treasured the last memory of our parents... This knife.. He laugh and played the knife with his brother's face and continued.. Don't worry brother, I will add more memories to this... Her blood... his blood or maybe .. He lean forward to his ears yours....

He laugh and left.

- Airport

Take care of yourself Hye Jin.. Keep us updated and always call us. Okay? Bilin ni Xiumin habang inaantay nila ang flight ng kanyang kapatid.

Why do I need to come anyway? Chanyeol ask.

Hye Jin stared at him and smiled.

Park Chanyeol.... she said and Chanyeol got shocked a little as its the first time she called him by his name

I am very grateful to meet you in my life... really.. I am... I'm sorry.....

She turn her back at him and took her luggage but she stop when someone hardly held her arm and turn her.