Chapter 58 Seo Jun

What is he doing right now? The Chief Director asked.

He just sitting and staring at the CCTV Sir. The staff answered

Keep an eye on him.. He is different. Chief Director said and when he was about to leave

NEVER. BE. PERSUADED.

NEVER. APPROACHED.

NEVER. BE. NEAR.

The staff want to ask why but they know that the Chief won't answer. They all just say yes and the chief left.

Help.....

Help....

Help....

He whispered while sitting on the floor and hugging his knees. He keeps on mumbling it. A lady staff arrived.

She stands far from the shield where he is being isolated.

Are you okay? Why do you need help? What do you need? She asked.

Let me go out please.... He begged. I changed... I know what I did is wrong.... Please.. I want to see the world. He said and crying on his knees again

Within the past days, he only shows goodness and weakness to everyone. He showed them that he changed.

Bakit nakaupo ka lang dito Seo Jun? Why don't you play basketball with them? The lady staff asked and sat beside him.

I don't want to play basketball... He then reached her hand and stared at her eyes lovingly.

He played with her hand. Ha Eun, thank you for believing in me... He smiled and still held her hand and closes his eyes

Ha Eun was shocked and blushing. Ha Eun~, you been my personal trainer and nurse... Thank you for not giving up on me...

Seo Jun~ That is all that she was able to say when Seo Jun reach out and give her a quick kiss in the lips.

Then he stared at her eyes. She smiled and they he left the basketball court when the bell rang. The bell means that everyone needs to go back to their rooms.

Director, he changed a lot... You are wrong. People can change... Ha Eun reported to the Chief Director.

The director did not say anything but the next thing happen is that she now being sent back to her previous post in the Hospital and not in the Private Cell.

Seo Jun did not ask anyone what happen but his face showed sadness when his nurse change.

But one day, Ha Eun returned Seo Jun~

He hugged her right away. I missed you. She misses him too and hugs him.

Itatakas kita dito. She said Ha Eun~ baka mapahamak ka. Okay lang ako. Seo Jun answered

No! I want to be with you. Sasama ka sa akin. Ha Eun said and held his hand.

He is just following where Ha Eun takes him and the next thing he knows. He is outside.

Finally~ He said.

Seo Jun!!!! She hug him tightly and continued You are finally free.. Now, we can be together! She is excited but the smile on her face gone when she felt being stab.

It was the same knife that he use when he killed his parents.

Yes, thanks to you.. I. AM. FINALLY. FREE. She looks him in the eyes and tears fell in her eyes.