CHAPTER SIXTY TWO. DID YOU FINALLY FALL FOR THIS PRINCE?

Start from the beginning

Satara heard him deny his feelings. He grabbed Aaron's head and pulled it towards him. He then sucked onto his red lips. Not giving the other a chance to react he stuck his tongue into his love's mouth, the invading tongue licked his lips while parting them. Aaron shuddered at the foreign object that was invading his pretty mouth. The tongue inside him licked his inner walls greedily as if it was going to eat him up. It then entangled itself with his own tongue. Wet sounds filled the room as two tongues danced together with each other. Satatra withdrew his tongue a bit before plunging them deeper into Aaron's mouth. This made him gasp. So deep. His tongue was coming so deep in him.
When Satatra found that his beauty was not resisting him he started to undress his love. Warm fingers explored Aaron's exposed skin sliding up and down, feeling the supple and soft skin to his content. Aaron shivered at his touch, his heart tightening with a strange feeling. Satatra then pulled out his tongue from his mouth. A thick thread of saliva drenched Aaron's lips as the two lips parted. He felt his face heat up. With misty eyes clouded by pleasure he stared at the prince that was gazing down at him with desire.

"Just admit it. That you have fallen for this prince." Satatra said with a smirk. He then bent over and pinched at the red dots on his Aaron's chest. Extending his own tongue he licked at the red nipples and while doing so he steered his eyes to look at the expression the other person was making. Aaron trembled when he saw this prince look up at him with sexy provocative eyes.

"Ahhhnngg........" He moaned when he felt wet licks greeting his nipples. The same tongue that had ravaged his mouth was now licking his chest's nipples. The wet thing licked on his areola and sucked on his erect nipples from time to time. He felt his body heat up with pleasure.

Satatra chuckled as he played around with the sweet red dots. His kisses began moving up, his tongue licking and sucking on Aaron's collarbone to his neck to his ears. And then they finally rested on his red lips. Once again the feeling of being ravaged to the extreme greeted Aaron's pretty mouth. The tongue inside him plundered around as if it was trying to gobble him up. Even the lips that were kissing him were sucking on his red lips greedily.

"Anng....hnnggg....nggg.....anggg...."

Wet sounds of kissing and moaning filled the room as the two entangled themselves into the kiss. This time even Aaron was responding as he let the other man invade his mouth as much as he wanted. The two lips parted from time to time, their tongue sticking out of their mouth, drenched in their own saliva. Then they would dive into each other's mouth only to entangle themselves even harder.
So addicting. Satatra cursed as he kissed his love harder. The taste of his beauty was so addicting. The more he kissed the more he wished if he could eat him up.
When they finally parted his gasping beauty evoked the desire in Satatra's heart. He shoved Aaron onto the bed. Aaron laid still as he blushed. His naked body on display. Satatra groaned as he felt his little dragon heat up. He placed his fingers onto the naked thigh and slid them up and down. The other person trembled at his touch. This earned as smirk from the wolf prince. He then stared at the erect jade pillar of his love that was calling for his attention. Satatra bent over and took the jade pillar into his mouth.
When Aaron felt a warm and wet hole wrapping around his dick he let out a loud gasp. When he looked down he saw his own dick penetrate Satatra's mouth. The other person winked at him as he took the jade pillar in his mouth deeper.

"Wahhh...nggg....anggg......hnng....." Moans after moans left Aaron's mouth. His senses were thrown apart with pleasure clouding it. He felt the wetness around his dick increase as the other person took him deeper. Whenever his jade pillar was released a warm and wet tongue licked it, sucking on his jade pillar before it was once again swallowed into the wolf prince's mouth. As he felt his dick being stimulated he felt an exploding heat rising in them. He moaned as tears of pleasure welled up in his eyes.
"Hngggggggggg......" He let out a loud moan as he climaxed.

Satatra felt a hot liquid spray into his throat. He sucked harder onto the tip of the penis that was inside his mouth while swallowing the hot liquid that was being poured into him. He stared at Aaron's face as the other climaxed, taking the seed of his lover into him. When he finally let the jade pillar out of his mouth sticky liquid trickled from the corner of his lips. Aaron stared at this scene with clouded eyes. He then felt his heart beat faster as he saw Satatra licking the liquid off his lips using his tongue. This made him blush even more.

"Tasty!" Satatra smirked. Though the odour and the taste was unpleasant this was the seed of his love so he found its taste special. His eyes darted around the naked body before him. His blue eyes burning with desire rested on the most intimate part of his love that was hidden away. He let out a smirk.

Aaron watched this scene with lost eyes. But the smirk of the wolf prince awoke him. He felt so embarrassed that he wanted to slap himself so hard for coming inside the mouth of this kingdom's crown prince. He covered his face with his hands while cursing himself in silence.
"What am I doing? I am not even his lover. I didn't even confess and I.....ahhhhhhh! Stupid. Die. You deserve to die." He was so busy berating himself as he threw his hands up and down in the air that he did not notice Satatra bending over.

"AHHHHH.........! WAH!"