Chapter 1

(~ A/N I only own what I make~)

Mal's pov

"M?" "No Evie just leave me alone" I say slamming the dorm door and I run outside. "Mal wait up why are you running?!" Ben shouts. He runs to catch up with me and grabs my wrist. "Mal what's wrong is it about what happened at cotillion?" Ben asked while I cry "No Ben. I just need some time to myself. Please?" I ask "Not while your like this" He answer pulling me into his chest. He leads me into his dorm "You okay now?" He asked kissing the top of my head. "Ye thanks" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. Ring Ring Ring "It's Carlos" "Answer it" "Hello ...... I'm with Ben ..... I will talk more about it later ...... I will ..... okay Bye" "Eveything okay?" I nod "Hey don't get upset about what's going on ok" "I know" "Oh I spoke Fairy Godmother about us coming back from our date late." "What did she say?" "That it's fine we are excused from curfew" "That's great" "Your also staying in here tonight" "Oh am I?" she nods. Ding I look at my phone "Jay saying, Mal come over to our dorm right now" I read out "You better get going. I will pick you up at your dorm at 6:30. Remember to pack an over night bag" I kiss him then leave. I text Jay saying I'm on my way. A few minutes later I walk in to the boys dorm room and sit on the chair at the desk. "what's going on Mal?" "Nothing okay I just miss my sister Maya" "Well next time don't slam the door shut and scare Evie" Jay raise his voice. I look over to Evie in Carlos' arms crying "I'm sorry. It's just she's got no one looking after her. She is only 10" Jay, Evie and Carlos look down at the floor "We could sneak on the isle tonight to see Maya, Claire, Jade and Eva?!" Carlos suggests. "I can't tonight. Me and Ben have a date. He's picking me up at 6:30 and I'm sleeping in his dorm tonight" "Tomorrow then" Jay says and I nod "Well it's 5:30 I'm taking Mal to get ready for her date bye boys" Evie says pulling me out of the room to ours. "dress, shoes change" I do as she says then sit on my bed as she does my make-up and hair. I look at the time 6:29 Knock knock knock Evie quickly finishes my hair and sits on her bed "Come in!" I shout. The door opens and I realize I don't have a bag to stay over night. I mouth to Evie bag and she mouths bathroom. I stand up and grab my bag from the bathroom. "You ready" I come out of the bathroom and see Brianna. I smile and look at Ben. He mouths tell you later. I nod "Ye I'm ready lets go" I wave to Evie and close the door behind me. "Ben where are we going?" Brianna asked "Good question Brianna" I tell her and hold her hand "To the Enchanted lake so you can swim and me and Mal can have a picnic" He answers her question. He opens the door to let us in the limo first. I climb in and put Brianna on my knees but she wiggles herself of me and sits next to the sweets. "My mum asked me to look after her. I will be taking her back later. I promise" Ben say. "Okay that's fine" I say and kiss him "Kiss kiss kiss" Brianna says "You'll be kissing boys soon." She smiles. "We are here." 

A few hours go by

"Bye Brianna" Ben says and gets back in the limo. "I love you" He just kisses me as an answer. We get back in his dorm. I put my bag on the floor and get my pjs out. what are shorts and one of Ben's jumpers. I get changed in the bathroom and come out. "Come over here" Ben says. I run over to him on his bed and we start to kiss and well I think you can figure out what happens next.