14

Heejin's POV

"Get up now. I said get up ARF ARF ARF ARF" I turn off my alarm with a smile on my face. It's Hyunjin's voice, she recorded this 7 years ago when she needed to go to Busan and set it as my alarm.

I got up and stretch my arms and look at her picture on my bedside table.

"Good morning babe" I said and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I went to Hyunhee's room and pepper her face with kisses to wake her up.

"Wake up baby" I said softly and remove her hair from her face. She opened her eyes and I smile, she really got Hyunjin's eyes.

"Get up now baby we're attending the family day at school" I said and her eyes widened

"Really!?" I nodded and kiss the tip of her nose

"Yep so take a bath now while I prepare our breakfast okay?" she squeals and skipped towards her bathroom. I chuckled and go down to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

A smile crept up on my face when I saw Jinjin eating her bacon and egg happily. Her eyes sparkling with excitement and happiness.

I chuckled and wipe the ketchup on the corner of her lips. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled too and gestured her to continue eating.

She obeyed and I caress her head.

"Wait me here okay? Mommy will take a shower" she nodded and I stand up. I went to my room and took a quick shower. I put on my clothes and go downstairs to see Hyunhee talking to Aeongi's picture.

"I wish you can come with us mommy" she said and my lips curled into a sad smile.

"Hyunhee-yah come on we'll change your clothes now" she turn her head to me and walk towards me. She held my hand and we go to her room.

We change her clothes into her jogging pants and I knelt in front of her to tie her shoe.

"Done" I look at her and she cupped my face with her tiny hands.

"I'm sorry mommy" she peck my lips and smile at me apologetically.

"Sorry" she peck my lips again

"Sorry" peck again

"Sorry" she kissed me again and I giggled

"It's okay baby" she puckered her lips and I gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"I'll try to be more understanding from now on mommy" she hugs me and I hugged her back. I stand up, carrying her and go downstairs.

I get the bag on the couch with extra towels, clothes, inhaler, and water then go outside and place Jinjin in the passenger seat. I got in and started the engine and drove off to the school.

"Jinjin-unnie!" Jinjin let go of my hand and run towards Yeji. They hugged each other and Ryujin make her way towards me with her wife, Jisu. They named their daughter after Yeji.

"Heejinie" they pulled me into a hug and I gladly hugged them back.

We catch up with each other and talk about things since the program is not yet starting.

---------------------------------
AHDJDVAKAOAVDKS