9

Heejin's POV

I'm currently rushing towards Jeonha School after Hyunjin-ssi called me. Fuck these people my child needs me. I hit the horn angrily. There's two cars blocking the way causing a traffic.

The owner of the red car bumped into the black car and they're currently arguing.

I rolled down my window and poke my head out of my bright pink car.

"CAN YOU TWO FUCKING MOVE!? MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK AND SHE NEEDS ME!" they turned their heads to me and the sound of the horns stopped. I'm glad they heard me 'cause there's 4 car between us.

"YOU'LL FUCKING MOVE OR WHAT!?" I spat at them 'cause they're just staring at me. They enter their car and move it to the side allowing us to move now.

I step on the gas and drive towards our school or should I say Jinjin's school. My grandpa is the one who build the school and dad inherited it. Then he passed it to me making me the owner of the school and Jinjin is my only daughter so it'll be hers soon.

My meeting with an investor just finished when my phone rings and it was Hyunjin-ssi telling me that my Hyunhee is having an asthma attack.

I parked my car and quickly runs towards the school's clinic. I opened the door and I saw Hyunjin-ssi carrying Jinjin trying to get her to sleep. She's singing a song softly while rubbing my daughter's back.

Her voice is so sweet just like my wife's but hers is huskier and she has an accent. It's a mix of Busan accent and a foreign accent.

If Aeongie was still here maybe she'll be the one who's always carrying Hyunhee. She really looks like Hyunjin and also have the same name. When I saw her at the park I really hope that's she's my wife, that she's alive but mom sent me her documents last night and it clearly says that she's not the person I've been waiting for.

"Mommy?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Hyunhee's voice

"Baby" I walk towards them and Hyunjin-ssi handed her to me

"Are you okay now?" she nodded and I tuck her hair behind her ear

"Did I disturb you from work again mommy?" she asked with her glossy eyes and she's at the verge of crying

"No baby you didn't disturb mommy" I rub her back and lightly taps it

"Don't cry okay?" she nodded and place her head on my shoulder, burying her face to my neck and kiss it just like what Hyunjin used to do.

"Sleep now okay? You need to rest" she humms and I feel her slowly falling asleep

"Aeong" she mumbled in her sleep making me chuckled

"You really are your mom's daughter Hyunhee-yah" I whispered, remembering the old times when Hyunjin will randomly meows at me

"I miss your mom so much Jinjin-ah" she suddenly removes her head from my neck and stare at my face

"I love you mommy"