67

Lee Hyunjin's POV

I went out of the changing room and see Jimin.

"Are you done stitching Jiwoo up?"

"Yes doctor Lee. We will be now transferring her to a room" she bow politely and went back to the delivery room.

I went to my office and saw them there, Haseul and Vivi are here now as well. I slumped down on my couch and stretch my arms and legs.

"What happened to them now?"

"Jiwoo will be transferred to a room while the baby will be in the nursery" I said and minutes after, the door opened.

"Sooyoungie"

"Let's go to Jiwoo's room now" she lead the way and we just followed her.

"Y'all just be quiet, okay?" we nodded and enter the room. Jiwoo is sleeping and we sat down quietly on the couch and of course Jinjin sat on my lap.

"Hey guys-" Heejin's mouth was silenced by Sooyoung's palm, shushing her.

"Oh mian" she walk towards us and peck my lips then peck Jinjin's after.

"How your day?" I ask while smiling

"The usual. Paperworks, meetings, office and other things. How about you?"

"Did some rounds this morning then check ups and help Jiwoo to safely deliver the baby" I said and her brows furrowed

"You're Jiwoo's doctor?" she asks

"Yes" Sooyoung answered then glare at me

"Come on Soo-" Heejin is also glaring at me

"Guys I'm a motherfucking doctor" I can't believe them, my god

"I've already seen so many ****** in my life as a doctor, it's all normal to me now" I didn't say the word cuz the kids are here

"What?" I gulp when Heejin stare at me

"I-i-i um-" I'm about to explain myself when she suddenly smile

"I'm just kidding baby" she chuckled and place her head on my shoulder. Nurse Aeri came with the forms and Sooyoung fill up those forms.

***

3rd person's POV

"Sooyoung" Jiwoo rasped out, her throat kinda hurts from all of the screaming

"Babe" Sooyoung take Jiwoo's hand and kiss the back of it

"You did well back there" Sooyoung caress Jiwoo's hair and kiss the top of her head

"Where's Wooyoung?" Jiwoo asked

"Wooyoung? I thought you want her name to be Jiyoung?" Jiwoo smiles

"You want it to be Wooyoung, right? And besides she looks so much like you" he couple are having a moment while the others are trying not to cringe.

"Hey Hyunjin" the doctor raise her head when Jiwoo called her

"Yes?"

"Can we see our baby now?" Jiwoo asked making her other children look at them with their eyes filled with excitement.

"Yeah sure, I'll go and get her" Hyunjin stand up and went to the nursery room. She greeted the nurse inside and proceed to find which baby is Jiwoo and Sooyoung's.

'Ha Woo Young
Ha Soo Young & Ha Ji Woo'

"She's cute" Hyunjin push the bed gently towards the exit and told Minjeong that she's taking the baby to her parents.

She enters the room and all of them welcome the new member of the family. She place the bed beside Jiwoo's and Sooyoung pick up the baby from the tiny bed as gentle as she can.

"Aww mommy she looks like you" Hyunie said and held her little sister's tiny hand.

"I know" Sooyoung sniffs and the others starts to laugh at her.

"Shut up" she snapped at her friends but became soft when she look at the baby in her arms.

"Can I see her?" Sooyoung gave the baby to Jiwoo and the latter smiles when she finally have her baby in her arms again.

"Annyeong Wooyoung-ah"

"Annyeong!-" and Jisoo being the loud ass kid greets her new born sister a little loud and Hyunie needs to stomp on her feet to shut her up.

"Oww that hurts unnie" she whines silently and the other kids laughs at them.

"Mom when will I have a baby sister?" Jinjin asked Heejin making the people in the room look at them.

"I- umm-" she then look at Hyunjin

"Soon Hyunhee-yah" that makes Heejin blush and the people around them starts teasing the girl.