4

Lee Hyunjin's POV

"Ya! Ya! That's mine!" I just look at the kids in front of me. It's lunchtime and Jinjin came back here at the clinic with these three kids.

We're eating lunch and those two always bicker while Jinjin and Haneul are just eating quietly.

"You two stop fighting" Jinjin said and the two quickly stopped making Haneul chuckled.

"Ms Lee try this! My mom made it!" Jinjin gave me a half of her sandwich

"Okay..." I took a bite and it's so delicious but I feel something weird in my chest when I tasted it. The kids just look at me waiting for my reaction. I showed them a wide smile and two thumbs up.

"It's good right!?" Jinjin beamed and I nodded. I ruffled her hair and we continue eating.

"Waaaaa you worked at US!?" this Hyunjin kid asked and I nod my head.

"That's cool but why don't you work at a hospital?" Haneul asked me this time

"It's too tiring to work there... I'll go to the hospital at the morning and I will go home at midnight" I'm too lazy to work at a hospital again. The bell rings and I look at the girls.

"Y'all need to go back to your classes" they nodded and wave at me.

"I'm going back here after my classes Ms Lee!" Jinjin said before closing the door. Aishh.. I forgot to ask Jinjin if she's the principal's grand daughter.

"I'll just ask her later" I took out my phone and smile to myself. Working here is a right decision. I'll just sit here all day and the owner will pay me.

I scrolled through my phone and I saw our family picture. Minho and I are really not look alike. He looks like dad and I don't look like neither one of my parents.

I pressed the power button and put my head on the top of the table. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

"Ms Lee! I'm back!" I heard a kid's voice and I jolted from my seat. I sit straight and smiled at Jinjin.

"Your classes are already finished?" she nodded and put her bag on the couch.

"Jinjin-ah..... What's your relationship with the principal?" I asked

"She's my grandma!" I'm right

"Why are you not going home yet?" she sat on the couch and I sat beside her.

"My mommy said she's gonna pick me up today so I'll just wait for her here" I nodded and we started talking about random things

"I really wanted to be a soldier but my dad is against it so I just took medicine and became a doctor" I said and her face saddened

"That's sad Ms Lee..... Your dad is bad" I chuckled

"From now on I'll call you commander, is that okay?" she asked cutely, who I am to say no to this cute angel?

"Of course" she smiled and suddenly hugs me. I pat her back and the door opens

"Excuse me" Seohyun said in her little voice

"Jinjin-unnie my driver is here already" she said

"I'm not going home with you today Seohyun-ah. Mom said she's gonna pick me up" Seohyun's mouth formed an 'O' and nodded while smiling showing her cute dimples

"Okay take care unnie. Bye Ms Lee!"

"Take care Seohyun!" I said

"I will!" she closed the door and I look at Jinjin.