66

Lee Hyunjin's POV

So I am now facing Jiwoo's umm... You know what it is and Sooyoung is right there beside her holding her hand while glaring at me.

"Dude stop fucking glaring" I shook my head and look at Jiwoo

"Now Jiwoo I want you to push" right after I said that, she let out a scream that nearly deafens me. I think I need a new pair of ears.

It is now like for a half an hour I think and we're still waiting for the baby to come out. We gave Jiwoo anesthesia but I know it still hurts and I can tell that she's already tired of screaming and pushing.

"Push harder Jiwooming" she let out another scream and I can already see the baby's head.

"Harder Jiwoo-yah I can see the head of the baby already"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ISWEARTOGODIMGONNAKILLYOUHASOOYOUNG!!!!!" Sooyoung look worried and in pain at the same time cuz Jiwoo is gripping her hand, her hand is so red right now and I can tell that the grip is very tight well... this shit hurts as hell so it's understandable.

"Head is out!" I tilted the baby's head to the side so it'll be easier for her to come out.

"One last push Jiwoo" a scream tore out from her throat and we hear the baby's cry.

"Aww a healthy baby girl" I cooed before passing the baby to Jimin and let the rest do the next. I got up from my seat and smile at Jiwoo.

"You did great Jiwoo-yah" I took off my gloves and pat her head. She gave me a worn out smile and muttered a thank you. They did wash the blood off the baby and wrap it with cloth before giving it to Jiwoo.

"S-she looks like me" I can see Sooyoung's tears building up that makes me chuckle.

"Jiwoo she looks like me" the two started crying while me and the nurses just watch them with a smile on our faces.

"We'll leave you two for a while" I said to them and we step out of the delivery room to give them some privacy.

"Hyunjin-ah!" I saw Jinsoul coming with Jungeun whose baby bump is very visible now

"Hey" I stretch my arms amd yawn

"Is the baby safe?" they asked and I smiled

"Yeah it's a healthy baby girl"

"Unnies!" oh they're coming pair by pair now. There's Yeojin and Yerim coming with Hyejoo and Chaewon behind them.

"Where are they?"

"Still inside" I look at my clothes and at the blood on it

"You just can go to my office, the kids are also there. I'll just go change" I went to the changing room and change back to my casual clothes.

I sat on the chair at the corner for a while.

"My back hurts" I groan

"Oh unnie" Soojin just came and start taking off her scrubs

"Hey" I greeted

"I thought you already went home" she said as she changes back to her pants and blouse

"Yeah but my friend happened to be in labor and there's no available doctor an hour ago" she sat beside me

"Is this the first time you did this?" she asked as she tears off a packet of red ginseng

"Nahh it's the sixth time I think? And luckily she make it with natural delivery" she handed me a red ginseng too

"Oh yeah cuz we will be needing a OB/GYN to do a C-section" I humms and we both stay in silent. We're both tired and this happens a lot like we'll talk for a short time and then shut up and just sit beside each other.