77

3rd person's POV

It has been days since Jinjin was discharged and today is the day that Heejin and Hyunjin will marry each other again.

"Is everything alright now?" Haseul asked and the girls showed her a thumbs up. It's just a simple garden wedding, they just invited their friends and relatives.

"You look so gorgeous, Hyunjin-ah" Mr Lee look at Hyunjin and tears up

"Thanks dad" Hyunjin smiled and hug the man, he's growing weaker and weaker day by day. He's so happy that Hyunjin came to his life, he didn't have the chance to see her real daughter grow but at least he got Hyunjin.

"Are you happy, appa?" she asks and the man nodded

"I'm so happy right now, my daughter" he wipe his tears and look at his daughter, looking so pretty in that wedding dress.

"I'm glad to hear that, dad"

"And now let's witness the bride comes in together with her dads" they heard the MC and Mr Kim went to Hyunjin's side. Hyunjin showed a big smile and held to the two old man's arm.

"Let's go" the three started walking and she caught the visitors in awe. There's so many compliments but of course, it will be not complete if her two brothers don't tease her. Jiyong and Minho started teasing her, resulting Hyunjin to glare at them.

"I swear to god" she muttered but her friends followed the two's teasing. The whole venue is filled with teasing noises and some are just noises which is made by her colleagues back in Busan which are Minji, Bora, Yoohyeon, Siyeon, Handong, Gahyeon and Dami. Minju and her friends are also present and they also contributed to the noise.

"Noona- oh wait we're at the same age, you didn't tell me you look so gorgeous in dress" Jisung said and his friends which is also Hyunjin's friends teases her.

"Looking good boss-nim" Yuqi and Shuhua said while standing beside the Soyeon, Soojin, Minnie and Miyeon.

"Eyyyy annyeong Hyunjin-unnie" of course Soojin, Jihyo, Jiyoon, Hyewon, Jaehee, Soeun and Jimin are there also. Her colleagues at SMC are there too and the also the most important people in their lives.

They went to a stop in front of Heejin who's wearing a suit. The two have a smile on their faces as Hyunjin's fathers gave her hand to Heejin.

"Thank you for this, Hyunjin-ah" Mr Lee caress Hyunjin's head and went to his seat together with Mr Kim.

The ceremony went on and now it's time to kiss the bride (I'm lazy lol). The crowd cheered and Jinjin has the loudest cheer.

"I love you"

"I love you too" they pressed their lips together and the crowd cheered once again.

"Now give me a little sister or brother!!!" they laugh at Jinjin's statement and the kid run towards her parents.

"Be careful, you're still not fully recovered yet" Hyunjin said but the kid just smiled at the camera that Vivi is holding.

"Congrats to the both of you" they congratulated the couple and Heejin look at Hyunjin

"Don't leave us again, okay?"

"I won't, don't worry. I will stay by your side always and this time it's for real"