78

3rd person's POV

"Aren't you supposed to be spending time with your wife and daughter?" Mr Lee said as she caress Hyunjin's head, messing her hair.

"I'll miss you appa" Hyunjin hug him tighter and Mr Lee smiled.

"I will miss you too, Hyunjin-ah" he said and they heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Minho enters.

"Happy Birthday Appa" he said and joined the two. He lays on the left side of the bed and hug his father too.

"My children" Mr Lee said and caress the two's arms

"Don't you want to see the sea, dad?" Minho asked

"As much as I want... I can't get off of this bed anymore" he said and sigh. He's so weak now that he can only move his arms and can't move his legs anymore.

"Thank you for being a good son and daughter to this old man Minho-yah and Hyunjin-ah"

"Let's go, let see the beach dad" Minho got up and get the wheelchair. Hyunjin also got up and called Jisung.

"Jisung-ah! We need some help here!" after few seconds, Jisung arrived and the three helped Mr Lee to get on the wheelchair.

Minho push the wheelchair outside and Mr Lee smiled as he see the view of the beach. Yesterday, right after the celebration of Hyunjin and Heejin's marriage they drive towards here, in Busan at their private beach.

"Grandpa!" the two kids, Minsung and Hyunhee run towards their grandfather. The two sit on the man's lap and the man kissed their heads.

"Are you having fun, kids?" the two nodded their head and smile at him.

"Grandpa's gonna leave soon" he said and Hyunjin look away, holding in her tears.

"To where, grandpa? Is it far?" Minsung asked innocently and Minho quickly wipe the tears that escaped his eyes.

"Yeah it is... It's very far Minsung"

"When will you come back?" Hyunhee asked

"When I leave... I can't come back anymore" Mr Lee said

"But why?" the man heave a sigh

"Your grandma wants me to be there with her already" he answered

"But she's in a very far far place, right?"

"Yes and I want you two to be a good kid cuz I will be watching you two"

"Promise we will be good, right noona?" Minsung look at Jinjin and the girl nodded

"Very good" Mr Lee place a kiss on the kids' forehead for the last time

"Go and play again. I need to talk to mommy and daddy" the kids got off of his lap and go back to playing with the sand. Mr Lee turn the wheelchair around and look at Jisung and Heejin.

"Please take care of my son and daughter" the twoo nodded and hugged the man while his children is already in tears.

"I'm sorry again for all of the things I've done, Heejinie" he apologized to Heejin

"It's all good now, dad" they smile at each other and the man shifted his eyes to his two children.

"I'm sorry dad can't stay here longer" he said and the two burst into tears.

"I will finally meet your mom and sister after so many years" he smiled and the two run to his arms

"Appa" the two rarely cries but here they are

"Aigoo my babies" he chuckled and look at the sky, his eyes are getting heavy

"Dad is getting sleepy, kids" he said and the two shakes their heads

"Dad I'm not ready yet" Minho kneel down and held his dad's hand

"Dad please"

"I'm sorry, son" he sound so weak

"Dad" Hyunjin cries helplessly and hug her dad

"I love you my son and my daughter, please keep that in mind" he himself shed a tear

"Minyoung and Suji are already calling me" he said before closing his eyes

"APPA!" Minho and Hyunjin shouted with grief in their voices.

"Dad" Heejin approach Hyunjin and pulled her into a hug. Jisung approach Minho too but the boy didn't budge and hug his father tight

"Happy Birthday abeoji"