16

Lee Hyunjin's POV

So we're gonna play this sack race. Heejin-ssi's gonna go first followed by Jinjin, me and then altogether. This is just a piece of cake.

3rd person's POV

Heejin got in the sack and look at her unnies who also joined.

"Go mommy!" Jinjin cheered for her with a bright smile.

"Ready.... Set... Go!" Heejin and the other parents started jumping and Lee Hyunjin chuckled at Heejin's cuteness. She hopping like a bunny and so determined to win the game for her daughter.

"GO MOMMY!!!!" Jinjin screamed and the other kids are cheering for their parents too.

"YAAAA!!! EOMMA JIWOO!!! PPALI!" Ha Hyunjin shouts while Jiwoo is struggling to hop.

Heejin go around the pole and quickly hop back to the starting line. When Heejin got out of the sack, Hyunjin quickly slid Jinjin inside the sack.

"GO JINJIN-AH!!!!" Heejin screamed as she removes strands of hair to her face. Jinjin hops and quickly make ir back to the starting line thanks to her athletic mommy Hyunjin.

"Okay let's get this" Hyunjin get in rhe sack and jumps. Heejin and Jinjin cheered for her as Hyunjin jumps past Vivi, Jinsoul, Sooyoung and the participants.

"Oh fuck!" Jungeun and Seohyun facepalmed when Jinsoul trips and fell down.

"I knew it from the start that we won't win" Seohyun sigh at the sight of her mom slowly getting up while whining.

"Why did I marry her again?" Jungeun mumbled and Jiwoo, Heejin and Haseul laugh at her.

"Get in quick" Hyunjin said as she reached the line. Heejin put Jinjin inside before getting in.

"In a count of three" Hyunjin said

"1,2,3!" they counted as they jump at three

"1,2,3!"

"1,2,3!"

"1,2,3!" they keep on counting until they reach the line but sadly they just ended up in second place.

Jinjin pouted and Heejin cupped her cute little face.

"It's okay baby we'll win next time right, Hyunjin-ssi?" Heejin look at Hyunjin and Hyunjin swear she might faint anytime soon that's why she averted her gaze to Jinjin.

"Your mom is right Jinjin-ah. Smile now okay?" she said and caress the girl's cheeks.

"Oh my god" Haseul facepalm as the Lipsoul couple started bickering in front of their child. Chuuves are laughing at the two and there's Vivi who looks so done with her friends.

"Are they always like that?" Hyunjin asked

"Yeah so be used to it, that's a part of their daily lives as a married couple" Heejin said that like she's used to it because she's really used to it by now

"Why are my parents like this?" Seohyun mumbled as she walks towards Haneul and her friend just laugh at the girl's face.

Many people are starting to look at Lipsoul that's why Jiwoo decided to stop the couple from bickering and pulled them towards the food stalls.

"Can you carry me commander?" Jinjin asked cutely as she tug Hyunjin's shirt. Hyunjin looks down at her and smile before picking the girl up.

"Hyunjin-ssi I can carry her" Heejin said and tried to get her daughter

"It's fine Heejin-ssi she's not that heavy" Hyunjin said as she show Heejin a reassuring smile

"Mommy you should call commander as unnie. You two are not strangers anymore. You already met many times and you two are still calling each other miss" Jinjin said and the two adults exchanges looks

---------------------------------------------
Yeah I know it's boring