1

Lee Hyunjin's POV

"Do you know them?" my twin brother asked as we get in his car

"Nahh they thought I was their friend so they went to hug me but it turns out that we're just look alike" I said and look back at those people. My eyes landed on the little girl and the woman who's hugging her.

I'm assuming that's her mother. The girl look so much like her. I felt something weird when the two of them hugged me, the mother even cried. I'm so fucking confused but I just shrugged it off and look at my phone.

My brother is blabbering about something but I just look outside the window waiting for us to reach our new house. We just got back here in Korea after living in US for 1 year.

It's just me, my twin brother, his husband and their son who got back here because my father decided just to stay there while my mother..... She passed away a year ago due to rare case of cancer.

We moved there to cure my mom's illness. My dad is a doctor and he applied to the hospital where we brought mom. I was there when mom died and I saw how dad cried. He feel so useless that time because he's a doctor but he was not able to save her own wife's life.

My thoughts were interrupted when my brother spoke and the car stopped.

"We're here, Jisung and Minsung are inside already" we got off of the car and I helped him to bring the groceries inside.

"Baby" Jisung kissed Minho and I make a disgusted face. Minsung chuckled and run towards me.

"Did you buy me some ice cream Auntie?" he asked cutely and I nod my head, handing him a tub of ice cream. He squealed and get a spoon, running to the living room after.

"You're spoiling him too much, Hyun" Minho said

"Maybe you needs to find a partner in life now Hyunjin" Jisung said

"You should start dating with someone now"

"Hell nah" me? Date someone? Getting married? A big no

"He's right, you're thirty already Hyun"

"I can't her you!!!" I said while covering my ears and leave them at the kitchen. I go upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed.

I sighed and look at the ceiling. They're always forcing me to date someone arghhhh. It's not like I don't really want to date it's just... I feel like there's still something missing in my life and I want to know what that is before I get married.

"Maybe I will find it here in Korea" I mumbled

"What the fuckkkkk" I shifted in another position but I still can't sleep. That woman who hugged me and cried after won't leave my mind. I groaned and got up. I went downstairs to the kitchen and get a bread from the cupboard.

I sat on a stool, eating a bagel and still thinking about that beautiful woman and that cute little girl.

"Oh my god" I look at the clock on the wall and it's already 2AM in the morning.

"I really need to sleep now I still have a job interview tomorrow" I go upstairs and forced myself to sleep

-------------------------------------
So y'all want a book 2... Be prepared to be disappointed because my writing skills sucks

Vote juseyoooo