8

Lee Hyunjin's POV

I'm sleeping peacefully when I feel something cold on my face, neck and back. I opened my eyes and something hit my face.

"Fuck" I cursed and I saw my brother holding a pillow and an ice cube tray.

"What the fuck Lino!?" he just laughs and run out of my room. I rub my face, why does he have to hit me that hard? Fuck him

I stand up and the ice cubes on my back fell down. I will have my revenge soon Lee Minho.

I get my towel and go to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes before going downstairs to the kitchen.

'Fuck you' I mouthed to Minho as we eat our breakfast. I can't say it a loud because Minsung is here.

He just show me an annoying smile making me roll my eyes. We continue eating and Minho suddenly cleared his throat.

"Dad contacted me about the hospital Hyun" I put down my utensils and look at him.

"I thought we already talked about this?"

"I know but-----" I cutted him off

"No" I said and he sighed

"Hyunjinie..... You know that I can't take the hospital 'cause I'm a vet not a surgeon like you" fuck this

"No Minho I don't want the hospital. Just tell dad to sell it or something"  I stand up and grab my bag.

I got out of our house and saw Jinjin, her mom and a guy in front of their house.

Ohhh so Heejin-ssi already have a boyfriend? I sighed in disappointment ---- wait why am I dissapointed? It's not like I like her or what

I don't know. I just walk towards the bus stop and wait for a bus to arrive.

I'm now in the clinic, sitting on a couch while staring at the ceiling. I really don't want to work at dad's hospital. Why does Minho decided to be a vet instead of a surgeon? Now dad is forcing me to take over the hospital. Can't he just go back here and just continue managing it?

I hate responsibilities so much. I massage my temple and rest my head on the backrest of the couch.

"Ms Lee!" I jolted from my seat and saw Ha Hyunjin.

"Hey kiddo" she's panting and she's full of sweat

"Hyunhee is having an asthma attack" she said breathlessly, I quickly stand up

"Where is she?" she grabbed my wrist and drag me. I just let her drag me until we reached the school garden.

"Jinjin-ah" she's sitting on a bench, Seohyun is looking at her worriedly and Haneul is holding the inhaler for Jinjin.

"I-- c-can't b-breath" fuck fuck fuck. I get the inhaler from Haneul

"Take a puff" she did and I move her into a more comfortable position.

"Breath slowly and deeply Hyunhee-yah" I rub her chest and remove her hair that's covering her face.

"That's it Hyunhee slowly" minutes after her breathing became stable making me sigh in relief.

"Do you want me to call your mom?" she weakly nodded and the bell rings indicating that the break time is over.

"I'll take you to the clinic, okay?" she nodded and I carry her. I look at the other three girls

"You should go back to your classes now kids"

"But what about Hyunhee-yah?" Hyunjin said

"I'll take her to the clinic and you three can visit her at lunchtime. Haneul tell your teachers what happened to Hyunhee, okay?" she nodded and Seohyun is just quietly staring at Jinjin with worried eyes.

"She's gonna be okay" I said and ruffled her hair.

"Go now" I make my way to the clinic with Jinjin in my arms. She's awake but she's not talking, I guess she's still regaining her strength.

I grab the door knob and I feel someone tug my blouse. I turned around and saw Seohyun standing there.

"Please take care of Jinjin-unnie" she said slowly, I just realized that she talks slowly. I smiled at her and caress her cheeks.

"I will Seohyun-ah"