The Guilt

You just got off the bus feeling good about yourself.You were the new girl in school and you fitted in!So why do I feel guilty at the same time I mean I'm popular at school and I met new friends that's good.All the while you couldn't stop thinking of how wrong you treated Michael.You tried your best to push those thoughts away.You enter your house to find your mom is not home.

"Y/N im going to the store I'll be back soon.In the meantime I fixed you a snack that you can eat I'll bring dinner home soon.

Love Mom.❤❤❤

You giggle at the three little hearts your mom's three little hearts.You found your snack and started on your homework.You can't stop thinking about Michael.You groan out of frustration,"Why can't I stop thinking about him".You finally gain concentration on your homework and completed it.

You went to your room and flopped down on your bed and fell asleep.You opened to your eyes to a disturbing but cute sight your mom watching you sleep."Moooommmm",you squeal in embarrassment,"Im sorry honey you just look so adorable when you sleep honey",You playfully roll your eyes."Mom can I ask you something".

"Yea sure honey","What do you do to get your mind off of someone or something","Well I do the things I love and I just relax,"Okay"."Why, is there a boy I should know about",Your mom says as she smirk."What no",You exclaimed as you are trying to hide your guilt","Hmmmm okay",Your mom said as she squinted her eyes.You giggled at your mom's face,"There's some KFC on the table you better come get it while it's hot",Your eyes widened you loved KFC.You flew off your bed and rushed to the kitchen to devour your food.

After you murdered your dinner you headed back to your room.You decided to watch TV when you flipped on my on lifetime the name of the movie was,"My Bully".You rolled your eyes and and groaned in frustration.You decided to turn off the TV and listen to some music and text your friends back in Colorado.Eventually you felled asleep.

Should I apologize to him tomorrow?
But then what will happen to me?