Numb

AUTHOR'S POV

It was Friday Michael was putting his books in his locker.Eveything was going normal until Johnny came and ruined everything.

Michael's POV

It's Friday I filled out an job application to work at a restaurant up the street called Kiyah's Hangout.I really need this job I need to provide for my mother.I was pulled out of my thoughts by Johnny.He grab me by the collar and slammed me against the wall."What's up loser",He then slammed me on the ground and started beating the hell out of me but I'm so use to it I don't feel anything.

My mind is in whole other place I didn't feel anything.I'm so tired I just want to die.I didn't even notice tears falling down my face.They beat me for a total of 20 minutes,they finally stopped leaving me laying there in pain.I tried getting up no one help they just stepped over me like I was nothing...Maybe I am nothing.

My head was pounding, my body was in pain,My eyes were burning for my hot tears.I got pulled out of my emotions Y/N."Michael,Michael",She said in a worried tone."I'm fine sweet heart I'm fine","No you're not",She signs,she helps me up.She leads me to her house.

I reluctantly pull from her grasp."Michael",she says puzzled.I back away from her and run."Michael wait",I run to my house and get a knife.Y/N yells out in a worried tone,"Michael please no",She has tears in her eyes.I point the knife my neck.

Y/N'S POV

"Michael please",I say in tears,"Michael I see you",Michael is still holding the knife to his neck,"Michael I see you Michael",I say in tears.He slowly puts the knife down.Michael falls down to his knees he's in tears."I-They-",Michael tries to explain himself.I shush him and hug him.

It's okay I see you Michael....

Y'ALL I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I WILL DO A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT SO HANG TIGHT I HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND I LUV YOU GUYSSSS....🥰😘😘😘❤❤😊😊😊😌😌