New Job Who Dis?

MICHAEL'S POV
It was a beautiful Saturday morning.I get up and look to see the date.My eyes widen in realization that I was late for my new job."Shoot",I shout out I jump out of my bed and run to the bathroom to take a shower.I take a shower hoping I wasn't going to lose my job for this.I get my shower and puts on my clothes and I cook breakfast for my mother before I leave.

I look around the buses don't run on Saturday.I see a 10 year old girl playing on her bike,"Hey can I use your bike please",The little girl scoffs,"Yea if you got some Hey can I use your bike money".I roll my eyes and dig in my pockets,"I have $15 on me right now",The little girl thinks about it for a moment and agrees to let me use her bike.I give her the money and she gives me the bike.I get on the bike which is really rough on my nuts but I push through the pain.

After several minutes of painful bike riding I finally made it to Kiyah's hangout.All that painful bike riding just to find that she is just opening up the restaurant."Hey Michael",She greets me warmly,"H-hi"I greeted her shyly.She unlocks the door and tells me to have a seat.We discuss a few thing and she explains everything.

After explaining everything she shows me around.Lastly she gives me my uniform,"I'll have to order your badge".I smile,"Thank you so much Kiyah","You're welcome sweetheart".I smile and wave goodbye and gets back on the bike and get the bike back the to the little girl.I then walk back home to relax I walk to my room and I unwind for the day.

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL HIT YALL UP WITH A LONGER CHAPTER LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ARE STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU!!!!!😍😍❤❤😍😊😊😊😍😍😍