Good To Bad Friday

MICHAEL'S POV

It was Friday I was in my last class for the day.I couldn't stop thinking of tomorrow I was so happy!I'm going to my first job tomorrow.I get out of La-la land and write down my notes.The bell rings all the students began to pack up their things began to get up out of their desk.

I didn't move an inch because I knew what was coming,"The bell doesn't  dismiss you I do",All of the students roll their eyes including me.I look at Y/N who is on her phone she looks at and smiles at me."Well hello Mr.I'll have a job tomorrow",I smile at her comment and the atmosphere was pure that is it became foul by the presence of you guessed it Johnny and Carla."Michael's getting a job he'll finally have some use",instead of taking this comment and weep about like I usually do I decided to try something different."Yes that's one less thing we have in common now Johnny",The class let's out an,"Ohhhh",(I'm so damn childish).

Johnny burned a hole into my skull with his glare,but I could care less  I've felt worse.I start conversation with Y/N as we walk off of the classroom."Wow Michael you're really coming out of your shell",Y/N smiles and winks at me,I smile back,"I guess I am",We walk instead of taking the bus so we can talk to each other."So Michael where are you working at again","Kiyah's hangout",Y/N smiles,"You seem really excited to work is there any girl I should know about",Y/N asked with a playful smirk."W-what N-no",I get embarrassed how could she ask that question we kissed!

"Oh get your panties out of a bunch I'm joking with you",I smile in relief.We arrived at Y/N's house she knocks on the.Her mother opens the door,"Is there anything you want to say mother",I looked at the both of them in confusion,"I'm sorry Michael I shouldn't of called you a bastard and I should of asked what was going before I kicked you out like that",I smile and response,"It's okay Ms.Y/L/N".
She gives me a hug and a basket of muffins,I giggle and say thanks,Her mother than goes back inside,"See you later Michael",Y/N kisses me on the cheek,I turn into a blushing mess,"See you later Y/N".I walk home it's so peaceful the sun is setting, kids are playing, birds are singing its it's a wonderful day.

I knew it wouldn't last long.Johnny and Carla drive up in their truck.They started yelling mean things at me.I'm too happy to listen to them I ignore them and put in my headphones.I look at the beauty of the day with a smile on my face.

Not paying attention to Johnny and Carla costed me.Johnny pushes me to the ground,I tried to just get up walk away from it.They pushed me down and started beating me.This time with a baseball bats and fist.I try to hold in my pain,but I end up yelping out all the kids stand around and watch not knowing what to do.

All of sudden I hear my mother's voice."Get away from my son",She pushes Johnny and Carla out of the way.She helps me up and helps me back into the house.She sits me on the couch and cleans my wounds."Are you okay Michael",She asks in a worried tone,"Yes I'm fine",I reassure her.

"How long has this been going on Michael,"I try and stay silent to change the subject."Michael...Joe...Jackson",My mother states my full name in a slow pace,You know your in trouble when your mother says your full name."Yes mother",She glares at me,"Answer my question",I sigh,"Ever since elementary school".My mother gasped at my words,"And you didn't tell me",My mother sighs,"I'm sorry I didn't want you to worry".

"Michael I'm your mother it's my job to protect and to worry about you",I looked down ashamed for not telling her."I'll give your school a visit Monday Michael",I looked down and said,"Okay".I then slowly get up and head to my room to take a shower.I take my shower and felt tears burn my eyes,15 minutes later(Y'all betta not read that in the spongebob narrator voice)I get out of the shower.I put on my clothes and I look at the window and I drift off into deep thought.

I sigh and I decided to call it a day and I went to bed....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU ARE STAYING SAFE OUT THERE AND I LUV YOU GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE FOLLOWERS ALL THE SUPPORT ALL THE FUNNY AND CUTE COMMENTS ALL THE VOTES JUST THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH!❤❤❤😊❤😊❤❤😍😘🤗