I'll Be There!

AUTHOR'S POV

Michael was sleep his head was on your chest.You didn't mind though he had just been beaten...poor thing.You slowly started to move so you can sleep in your room so Michael can have space.As soon as you put one foot on the floor Michael started to whimper.You just glance at him.

Y/N's POV

Michael started to whimper.I felt bad but I'm pretty sure he wanted his space as well.I put both feet on the ground and gently layed his head down.Then I quietly tried tip-toeing out of the living room.Michael let out another whimper.

MICHAEL'S POV

I didn't feel Y/N's warm presences anymore and I desperately wanted it."Y-Y/N",She turn her head with wide eyes,"Michael I didn't mean to wake you",She stated."W-whe-re are you going",I was crying like a baby,"To my room I thought you might want some space",she replied.I let my head slowly fall trying to hide my tears."Y-Y/N pl-ease do-nt l-leave m-me",I sobbed and put my head in my hands.

She slowly walked to the couch and sat down."Shh come on Michael",She stretched her arms out.I straddle her and lay my head on her chest.She pats me on the head and I smile.She then starts singing her voice is beautiful and magical!

She sang a song call 'I'll be there'.She then lifts up my head and says to me."I'll be there for you Michael and I always will",I wrap my arms around her and hugs her tightly and sobs,"Tha-nk ,y-you Y/N",she smiles and replies,"You're welcome love".I was falling asleep and enjoying Y/N's presence.I noticed that Y/N was wide awake.

"Y/N aren't you going to sleep",I question,"Y-yea it's just-",she came to a stop."What","I-I want revenge I want Johnny to hurt"."Look at me Y/N don't worry about Johnny because you and me have each other we can face him together ok",She nods her head in agreement,"Now get some sleep sweetheart".....

We both fall asleep....

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT LUV YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ARE STAYING SAFE!!!!!