Ready To Battle

MICHAEL'S POV

My heart started to sank a little bit.There's no way I could compete with him.The girl I loved was going to be taken away.I can't let him win I love Y/N to much. Finally I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Michael are you going to come in or stand there like a deer in headlights".Y/N asked me jokingly I finally get the courage to move my body into Y/N's house.He made me so nervous he looked ten times cooler than me.He looked like a bad ass and I looked like a nerd.I could feel his gaze piercing though my skull.

"I don't believe you two have met before",Y/N breaks the awkward silence between me and the stranger."Michael this is my cousin Prince",I sigh in relief thank God that's her cousin."Prince this is my friend Michael",We shake each other's hand.From that moment I knew that I would have to act fast if I wanted Y/N.

She's too damn fine.I can't just sit around and let every other guy try and hit on her.Because I want Y/N...I want her to be my queen.But if I want her I need to step up my game...

I'm ready to battle for her....

Hello everyone so sorry for not updating!But I hope you staying safe!and as always I hope you enjoy the story!Love you guys!🥰🥰🥰😍👋🏻