Kiyah's Training Session

MICHAEL'S POV

I headed to work.I was a little hesitant about coming into work today.I pushed those thoughts aside and enter the door."Good morning Michael",I was warmly greet by Kiyah.She then notices my face,"Honey what happened"Kiyah asked in a worried tone.Not wanting her to know I'm getting bullied.

"I-i fell down some stairs",She crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow.Letting me know she wasn't falling for it."Michael",She says in a warning tone,"F-fine I got beat up".She lightly gasp,"By who",She questioned."By Johnny and Carla they go to my school".

She leads me to the back to her office.She puts alchohol on my face I hissed at the contact of the alchohol on my face."How long have this happening sweetheart","Ever since elementary school"."Oh my gosh",She states in a worried tone.I just sit there and let her put the alchohol on my face.

"Michael honey you need to learn how to stand up for yourself",I look down sadly,"I know".She uses her hand to fit my head up."Look here's the deal I'll train you everyday on how to fight",I look at her,"You'll do that for me","Of course I would I always care for my staff members.I lightly smile and she smiles back.She pats me on the back and we open up the restaurant.I get behind the cash register.

After 6 hours it was time to close up."Training starts tomorrow Michael",I smiles,"Thank you so much kiyah".I head home,I entered the house its quiet.I walked to my mother's room to see her peacefully sleeping.I lightly giggle and I kiss her on the forehead.

I head to my room and I take a shower and I get in the bed...
And I drifted off to sleep...

LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND HOPE YOU'RE STAYING SAFE OUT THERE!💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛💛💛🧡💚💜💚💜💚💜💚