Loving Someone Else.

MICHAEL'S POV

I on was on my way home I was just enjoying the beautiful Tuesday afternoon.I look around and I see the kids playing causing me to smile.I see the elderly and their children watching the little ones it feels so magical.I smile and I take a deep breath of the fresh air.It's what I saw next that stabbed me in the heart.

It was Joseph...he was with a whole other family but he was loving them.Their getting the father I never got...maybe he really didn't want me here.I watch as he pushed the little girl on the swing.Her smiling face she's smiling at the father who gave me millions of tears.My heart shattered at the sight.

I felt tears burning the edge of my eyes.I was so caught up my thoughts I ran into someone, the worst person to run into at the moment."Well well well what do we have here",I hear Johnny's voice."I-im sorry J-johnny",I shutter,"Johnny smiles and says,"I would accept your apology but I don't accept anything from a loser".My heart sanked even more.

He grabs me by the collar and slams me on the ground.I grunt in pain,Johnny puts his knee in my back causing me great pain.To add to the pain two other guys pulls my hair and punches me in the face.It hurts so bad I want it to end and soon my prayers were answered."Hey leave him alone".

Y/N'S POV

I was going to the store until I saw Michael getting beat.I pushed all of them out of the way and help Michael up.The poor thing was bleeding and limping.To added to it Carla pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and sprayed Michael's eyes.I hear Michael yelp in pain.

I gasp and I quickly walk him to the house and I sit him down on the couch."Hold tight Michael I'll be right back".I go to the refrigerator to get some milk,I walk back to Michael and I pour the milk in his eyes.Michael thanks me.I got some towels with warm water on them and I placed it on his bruises.

"Thank you sweetheart",Michael states in a sweet but exhausted voice.I lead him to my bed and lays him down.I head to the couch but before I could exit the room Michael calls my name,"Y/N can you s-stay with me",He states I look back into those big doe eyes and answered,"Yes".I lay next to Michael and he begins to sobbed in my arms."What's wrong love",Michael  looks at me with those beautiful,big,brown orbs and explains everything.

"Michael don't worry about those people they're gonna be kissing where you stand someday",Michael lightly giggle and snuggles into my chest I don't mind.I giggle at his cuteness,after one hour Michael drifted off to sleep I do the same.I kiss Michael's forward and I ran my fingers through his hair.He's hair was really soft.I smile.

MICHAEL'S POV

I love falling asleep in Y/N's arms It's the best thing in the world.Her chest is so soft her body is so warm.She smells amazing!I wrap my arms around her.This is just what I need after all that went today.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU'RE STAYING SAFE AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU!😃😃😃❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜💜🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍