Rainy Days

It was a rainy Saturday moring.I look outside as the raindrops fell on my window.I would love to be talking to Y/N right now.I pick my phone up and I call her sadly she doesn't answer.She must be sleep then.

I continue to watch the raindrops fall onto my window.I think about things but my eyes never leave the the window.An hour later my phone begans to ring.I picked up the phone,"Hey Michael",Y/N says in a groggy voice.I giggle at her,"Good morning sleeping beauty".

"Oh shut up",She says in a playful tone.I laugh at her,"It's good to hear from you Y/N","Thanks it's good to hear from you to sweetheart".I talk on the phone with her for hours just to hear that sweet voice it's like being in a hot desert and she's my drink of water.I smile and then my heart dropped when she said she has to go.
"Aww okay sweetheart","I'll call you back later I may even invite you over".

She hangs up and I look back out the window and like a little kid I watch the raindrops race.At the same time I was thinking about Y/N the whole time.She stays on my mind she's my whole world.I just love her so much.I decided to get out of my thoughts and I cooked breakfast for mother and I.

I finished cooking and I give my  mother her food."Here you go mother"I gently put the plate down in front of her.I kiss her on the forehead she giggles at me,"Thank you Michael","No problem mother".I sit down and eat,"So Michael you've been acting really joyful lately"."Yea I know you and Y/N makes me so happy",mother smiles at me and continues to eat.

After eating and talking I clean up the kitchen and I get a call on my phone."Hello","Hey Michael wanna come over","Yes that would be lovely sweetheart.I got ready to go over to Y/N's house....

Not knowing what would happen next.

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE I SHOULD BUT DUE TO RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BUT ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ARE STAYING SAFE.