Freedom

MICHAEL'S POV

Today was the last day of school.More of a relief for me because I knew I would be free from Johnny and Carla.Of course there wasn't any work to do so I just sat around and talked to Y/N.I love hearing her talk she just makes my day.I smiled at her as she spoke.

"Y/N I was wondering if you would like to hang out my house",I shly looked down hoping she would say yes."Of course Michael",She smiled at me.I love her smile.Of course it had to be ruined.Carla and Johnny come over to ruin things.

Johnny proceeds to push me out of my desk."L-leave me alone",Johnny just sits and mocks me.The whole class expect Y/N is insluting me."Leave him alone"I hear Y/N scream.I listen as I watch her go back and forth with one of the students.

Author's POV

"Oh yea what you gonna do if we don't leave him alone bitch"

"Imma push your momma out of a seat how about you sit down with that cheap ass weave you got from Bon'que que up the damn street.

Michael's POV

I chuckle at Y/N's sassy side I love it.She walks over to me and helps me up."It's okay sweetheart that's what summerbreak is for to get away from idiots like these".I smile at her and hug her ,"thank you for everything Y/N".We just sit and talk for the rest of the school day.

It was finally time for school to be dismissed.I fill up with joy and I dash out of the door.I put my books in my locker and I walk up to Y/N and wish her a good summer,"You are such a sweetheart Michael",She giggles and wishes me a good summer.We walk home together and we chat.

She hugs me and waves at me and enters her house.I hurry home so Johnny and Carla won't find me.I think about all the freedom I would have this summer.I would have alot of time to spend with Y/N and my mother.

SOOOO SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT I NEED TO START WRITING LONGER CHAPTERS BUT PLEASE ENJOY LOVE YOU GUY HOPE YOU ARE STAYING SAFE OUT THERE❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 AND I LOVE YA BYE!