Switch Up.

Michael's POV

Today was a nice warm Saturday.I had that feel good feeling.I just wanted to hang out with someone. Obviously Y/N,I phone her up waiting for her sweet voice to answer.Finally after a few seconds she picks up."Hey Michael",She answers sounding rather bored.

"Someone sounds bored",I cackled."That's because I am silly",Y/N answers me.How about this after I get off work I can take you somewhere."That sounds like a good idea",Y/N answers in a more upbeat tone."Alright I have to get ready for work","Do you really",She whines over the phone.

I decided that I wanted to look like a bad ass when I do pick her up.I get out of bed and prepare for work.After a few minutes of walking I arrived at work.I head to my work station where I spot Kiyah preparing the food."Hey Michael",She greets me warmly,"Morning boss",She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Come on Michael you can just call me Kiyah",She stares at me."Sorry I just want to be respectful",I state in a low tone voice feeling a little embarrassed."Nah I don't need all that formal stuff you can just call me Kiyah".I smile and agree,I make my way to the cash register and I wait for costumers to come in.

I must admit my mind stayed on Y/N the whole.I wanted to look like Prince when I see her again not some holly jolly smuck.I was so distracted that I started giving people the wrong change.Which resulted in me getting yelled at curse at.

Kiyah reassured me that it's ok and that I just needed to my head in the game.

"Oh Y/N see what you do to me girl?"

HEY MJ FAM IT'S BEEN A WHILE SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING!!!!^^I KINDA JUST GREW OUR OF MJ TBH.ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL!❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰