Start Of Something Beautiful

AUTHOR'S POV

It was Monday morning you got out of bed.Ready to take on the day on.You were ready to see Michael again.You got up and put on some clothes.You then head to kitchen to get something to eat,"Bye mom","See you later sweetie".You ran to the bus.

You finally arrived at school you were really eager to see Michael again.You entered the building and you saw Michael being bullied.You rushed over to see Clara trying to take Michael's money

Y/N's POV

I rushed over,"Hey leave him alone","Oh so your hanging out with this loser now"."He's not a loser if he has his own money and you're trying to steal his money you better get on with your broke ass"."Whatever bitch",Carla rolled her eyes and walked."H-how did you do that",Michael asked me energetically,"That was amazing".You giggled at Michael cuteness.You both look up and hear the bell,"Come on girl we're going to late for class",Michael giggled and grabbed my hand and ran to the classroom.

While in class Michael and I couldn't stop smiling and looking at each other.Michael really is a nice person people just need to change their minds about him.I love to see him smile it's cute.I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a piece of paper thrown at my head.I opened the paper up,"Go find your dad",I tear up because my dad died in a tragic accident when I was younger.

I sobbed quietly but somehow Michael heard my sobs.Before I can ball up the paper Michael grabs it like a curious toddler."Ooo what's this",He smiles but soon his smile fades and he hears cackles behind and he looks over at my and rubs my hair.

MICHAEL'S POV

I don't why,I don't how but something snapped in me.I got up from my desk,I balled the paper and shoved it down Carla's throat.Not caring if I would get in trouble or not.Carla had tears coming out of her eyes. I grabbed her by the shirt,"Don't you ever mess with Y/N again me I'm the target not Y/N understood"

Carla nodded with tears coming out of her eyes.

I sat down luckily the teacher had walked out of the and I knew carla wouldn't tell because she wouldn't want be a wussy.

But one question still danced across my mind,What was that passion to protect Y/N.

Class was finally over I head to lunch and finds the table that Y/N is sitting at.She has her head down poor thing.I sit next to her,Than I attempt to cheer her up."Hey Y/N",She lifts her head with tears in her sweet beautiful eyes,"Derrrp"I make a silly face.Her eyes widened and her tears turn into joy I got her to laugh.Her laugh makes me want to sing.

"Why are you crying love","Well",she started."That note...my dad died in a car accident".I glanced down,"I'm sorry sweetheart may his soul rest in peace".I move closer to Y/N and I wrap my arm around her."It's okay he's in a better place now".

The school day was over.I put my books in my locker.I felt two arms wrap around me."Thank you Michael",her sweet voice I knew it had to be Y/N.I chuckle,"Thank you for what","Thank you standing up for me and comforting me".I smile and I turn around and hug her back,"Your welcome sweetheart.We then part our  ways for the day.

HOPE YOU GUYSS ENJOYED LUVV YOU GUYS AND HOPE YOU'RE STAYING SAFE!!!!❤❤❤😌😌😌😘😘😊