C H A P T E R F O R T Y.

Just A Fair Warning...Things Are Going To Get Messy 👀

Gigi's Pov.

Gigi: "Fuck, that was so good." I mumbled still trying to catch my breath. Y/n  chuckled from beside me and rolled over wrapping her arm around me.

Y/n: "Yes, it was." I turned and faced her seeing the smile on her face. I leaned in and captured her lips with mine, "You know we can't go another round. I have a meeting I need to get to." I pulled away and pouted.

Gigi: "But I'm needy," She kissed my forehead and shook her head.

Y/n: "I notice that you've become very needy lately," I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

Gigi: "I just like having you around. It makes all the noise fade away," She smiled. 

Y/n: "I know, I like having you around for the same reason. I forget about everything and it's good because I never allow myself to relax and just...forget." I ran my fingers through her hair and sighed at the silky feeling.

Gigi: "Y/n..." She hummed and looked at me, giving me all her attention. "I have to tell you-"

The loud ringing of a phone interrupted our conversation making Y/n groan. She shuffled to the end of the bed and picked up her phone from the floor, answering it.

Y/n: "Your timing is impeccable, Damon." I giggled at the annoyance in her voice. I straddled her and leaned down to kiss her nose making her smile immediately.

She looked up at me and smiled running her hands from my face down my body making me shiver from her touch. She smirked seeing my reaction and continued to move lower, stopping just above where I really needed her.

Y/n: "Fine, I'll be there as soon as possible." She ended the call and locked her phone.

Gigi: "Please tell me you just said that to shut him up," She sat up and wrapped her arms around me.

Y/n: "I wish I did but my father is demanding that I show up for some wedding things. I already made an excuse earlier so I could be with you." I groaned and pressed my forehead against hers.

Gigi: "I don't want you to go." She frowned and pecked my lips.

Y/n: "I don't want to go either but I have to. You know how they can be," I sighed and moved off her. "Jelena, are you angry with me?" She asked getting up from the bed.

Gigi: "Of course not, I understand that you have to go. This entire situation still plays on my mind and it stressed me out." I admitted.

Y/n: "I know it does and I'm sorry," She grabbed her shirt and put it on. "But we will find a way to make us work, I know we will." She sat down in front of me and smiled.

Gigi: "What are we?" I blurted out seeing her face fall.

What the hell! That wasn't supposed to come out like that!

Y/n: "I mean, w-we're uhm...w-we're-" The phone going off again made Y/n sigh and answer it. "Damon already phoned and I'm on my way." She hung up and looked at me. "I have to go," I nodded my head.

Gigi: "Okay, bye." I didn't mean for it to come out as cold as it did but my feelings were all over the place.

Y/n: "Jelena, I'm-"

Gigi: "It's okay, I need to shower anyways and Bella is going to be over any minute." I got up from the bed and wrapped the sheets around me, entering my bathroom. I heard her mumble something before following me into the bathroom.

Y/n: "We can talk about this another time, Jelena. I'm not dismissing the topic. I promise," She wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my neck softly. "But I have to go," She turned me around in her arms and kissed my forehead.