C H A P T E R F I F T Y - T H R E E.

Delay in publishing because of the whole comment section not working problem. Enjoy this one because it's coming to an end 😔😖

Two Years Later.

Y/n Pov.

Gigi: "Y/n!" I sighed and stopped typing on my computer.

Y/n: "Yes babe?" I asked going back to typing.

Working from home wasn't that bad but sometimes it was noisy but then again, what do you expect when you have a toddler and a needy girlfriend.

I adored it though.

Gigi: "Khai is up from her nap and asking for you," I heard her yell out.

Y/n: "Alright, I'm coming." I finished up what I was doing and shut my computer off and locked my office going downstairs. 

I looked around our house and saw no one in sight, I hummed and walked outside to see her playing outside while Bella and Kendall were over.

Y/n: "There's my girl!" I grinned seeing my daughter look back at me.

Khai: "Mama!" She yelled running towards me. I met her halfway and got down to her height when her little body impacted with mines.

Y/n: "Oh!" I groaned playfully and hugged her tightly. "You're getting so big, I don't like it." I pulled away and stared at her.

Khai: "I'm still a baby mama," I chuckled when her small hands held my cheeks. "I miss you, mama." I smiled hearing the girls awe.

Y/n: "I missed you more my little baby. Why did you have to sleep for sooooo looooong," I playfully cried out.

Khai: "I'm awake now! Let's play!" She giggled kissing my cheek and running off to the swing set we bought for her.

Y/n: "Okay, let me say hello to the girls." She nodded and got on the swing.

Kendall: "Hey daddy," I chuckled and kissed her cheek and Bella's.

Y/n: "Hey girls, how are you?" I asked moving next to Gigi on the couch we had outside.

Bella: "I'm okay, Abel is playing with the baby so I can have a small break," I hummed and smiled at Gigi.

Y/n: "Hey baby," She smiled and kissed my lips.

Gigi: "Hey, sorry to worry you while you were working. Khai was asking for you," I shook my head.

Y/n: "It's okay, you two come first." I pecked her lips and smiled looking at Khai who jumped off the swing and ran up to me.

Bella: "I thought Gigi was obsessed with you but I was wrong cause your kid takes first place." I laughed making Gigi pout.

Khai: "Mama! Mummy took me to the shop today and got me toys." I shook my head.

Y/n: "What was it?" I asked making her little hands stroke her chin.

Such a character, it was adorable.

Khai: "I'll bring it and show you!" I nodded and watched her run inside the house.

Kendall: "So what's the plan for this summer?" She asked drinking her hot chocolate.

Y/n: "I spoke to Gigi about it and I thought we should go to Greece for a week or so. I still have a yacht and it'll be a good holiday to get away." Bella and Kendall exchanged looks.

Bella: "So we're all going to where this little adventure began?" She teased.

Gigi: "Yes we are," She said intertwining our hands, "I showed Khai pictures the other day and she fell in love with it when she saw how blue the water was and she saw the big 'boat' and asked if we could go on it," She shrugged her shoulders.