C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - N I N E.

I'm Back And Get Ready Because Things Are Going To Get Interesting 💋

Gigi Pov. 

Bella: "I can't believe you agreed to this again!" She shouted over the phone. I rolled my eyes and drove to the restaurant I agreed to meet Zayn at. 

Gigi: "He called me and when I hung up, he called again and kept doing it till I agreed! What did you expect me to do Bella?!" I huffed in annoyance. 

Bella: "Whatever, just text me when you're done and be careful, Jelena. Trusting Zayn is a dangerous game." I sighed.

Gigi: "I know and I will," I muttered keeping my eyes on the road.

Bella: "Did you get a call from mom? She and James have something important to tell us," I hummed.

Gigi: "Yeah, I was in the middle of giving Y/n head when she was talking to James about that," I heard a loud bang and some choking. "Bella? Bella! Are you okay?" She wheezed and cleared her throat.

Bella: "I'm sorry, did you just say that you gave Y/n head while her father was in the office? Like in the same space as the two of you? Breathing the same air?" I laughed a little and nodded even though she couldn't see me.

Gigi: "Damon was there as well," Bella laughed and hummed.

Bella: "Y/n awoke the little sex demon in you," I laughed and bit my lip.

Gigi: "I don't know what is about her, Bella. I don't. All I know is that when I'm with her...my heart is happy. I feel it, everything is more peaceful and I'm not scared." I admitted feeling my heartbeat get louder with every word I spoke. 

Bella: "It's because you love her, idiot!" I rolled my eyes.

Gigi: "I'm at the restaurant. I'll text you when I'm done," Bella huffed.

Bella: "Okay. And we're talking about this again. You cant keep on avoiding the possibility that you may be in love with Y/n." I got off my car and handed the valet my keys. 

Gigi: "Okay Bella. Bye and I love you," She said back and hung up making me let out a deep breath.

You can do this Gigi, I know you can.

I walked up to the waitress and gave my information before she leads me to a table by the window. I saw Zayn sitting there with his head down, studying the menu as if it was a book he was trying to understand. 

"Ms. Hadid, Mr. Malik," He looked and smiled.

Zayn: "Thank you," I took my seat and thanked the girl before ordering my drink. "So, how are you?" He asked trying to make some conversation.

Gigi: "I'm good and you?" I asked trying as civil as I could be. 

Zayn: "I'm okay," He muttered. The girl came and gave us our drinks before taking our order for food. I sat back and waited for him to talk because I had nothing else to say to him.

Gigi: "If you have nothing else to say, I'm going." I grabbed my bag and stood up from my chair getting ready to leave. He quickly grabbed my hand and sent me pleading eyes.

Zayn: "I'll talk! Just please, sit." I sighed and sat crossing my arms over my chest.

Gigi: "I'm waiting," He gulped and started playing with his fingers nervously.

Zayn: "I just wanted to talk to you and clear things up. Our conversation before didn't go as planned and I didn't like seeing you upset. I just want to say that I'm sorry Jelena, I am. I know the things I did were unforgivable and instead of coming to you, I went to someone else. We both lost something that day...not just me, not just you." I swallowed the lump in my throat.