C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N.

Y'all Ready? 😤

Gigi Pov.

Y/n: "Wait-" She pulled away from my lips and panted. "Are you sure about this?" She asked.

Gigi: "Are you seriously asking me this before we can have sex?" I started undoing the buttons on her shirt.

Y/n: "I don't want you to regret this tomorrow, after all, you're the one who said you didn't want to do this again." I sighed knowing she was right.

Gigi: "I know, but I-" I cut myself off and stopped what I was about to say.

Don't even think about it, Jelena.

Y/n: "You what?" She asked taking my face in her hands. She ran her thumb across my bottom lip and sighed lowly.

Gigi: "I just need you," I muttered seeing her eyes drift from my eyes to my lips. She leaned down and captured my lips in a slow and blissful kiss causing a moan to slip from my lips.

She picked me up swiftly and carried me to the bed, laying me down on the satin sheets. She pulled away from the kiss and moved to kiss my jawline going down to my neck. I gasped as she nipped at my soft spot and moaned when she sucked and licked the spot.

Gigi: "Okay, stop! That tickles!" I giggled once she started placing soft kisses on my neck. She pulled away and smiled at me.

Y/n: "I usually don't say this but wow, you are fucking cute." I blushed and pecked her lips, tugging on her bottom lip.

I flipped us over so I was hovering over her and smirked at her seeing her look at me with a surprised look. I kissed along her jawline and moved to her neck, kissing the spot under her ear. She moaned and gripped my waist pulling me down so I was straddling her.

Y/n: "Fuck," She groaned as I kissed down her body, moving down to her jeans. I undid the button and tugged on them. She helped me get them off and pouted sitting up with me. "You're too dressed," I kissed her pout.

Gigi: "Since when do you pout so much? When I first met you, you didn't look like the type to pout," I teased. She rolled her eyes at me and pulled my shirt off before playfully wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/n: "And when I first met you, I didn't know your boobs would be so big." I gasped and slapped her shoulder.

Gigi: "Fuck you," I glared at her.

Y/n: "I would like it if you could." She leaned forward and kissed my lips before trailing her kisses further down my chest. She started going down the valley of my breasts and reached behind my back, undoing the hook in a second.

Smooth Y/l/n, smooth.

Gigi: "...ah fuck!" I moaned as she took one breast in her mouth whilst her free hand played with the other.

She moved to the next one and gave it the same attention as the other. I bit my lip feeling her fingers dance across my skin and slowly move their way down to my shorts undoing the button and zipper.

Gigi: "Please tell me you have a condom," She nodded and switched our positions. She moved off the bed and took out her wallet, grabbing the gold wrapper from it.

She moved back to the bed and kissed up from my legs going to my inner thighs. She nipped at the skin, teasing me before using her teeth and pulling down my underwear. She kissed my lower set of lips and continued to kiss up my body until I felt her lips on mine.

Gigi: "No more teasing, just fuck me." I breathed out feeling how hard she was.

She moved us under the covers making my hands come into contact with her boxers and pull them down with her help. I stroked her member feeling it grow in my hands, she moaned and licked her lips.