C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T H R E E.

....I Don't Even Know, Just Read 💀💀. Also, comments help 😗

Y/n Pov.

I heard some knocks on my door and groaned rolling over on the bed. I only ended up sleeping at five in the morning and God knows I need the rest. I drifted back to sleep easily until I felt the bed dip. I felt someone's hands on my face and unintentionally leaned into their touch.

I opened my eyes and saw her blonde hair and blueish green eyes staring at me. I was too tired to process anything going on but this definitely felt like a dream.

And it felt so good.

Gigi: "I tried knocking on the door but I don't think you heard me," I moved away from her touch and rubbed my eyes. I heard her clear her throat before standing up, "We're having breakfast now so my mom wants us down." I nodded wordlessly and sat up.

Y/n: "Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes." I woke up from the bed and heard her sigh before leaving the room.

I made the bed and walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror. I placed my hand on my cheek and sighed at the sudden warm feeling I got. I did my morning routine and walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

"Happy Easter!" Everyone greeted. I chuckled and sat down next to Kendall.

Y/n: "Happy Easter everyone," I smiled and thanked Kendall as she handed me a cup of coffee. "So, what are the plans today?" I asked seeing Yolanda carry some plates to the table.

Yolanda: "Well, we're going to have a good and peaceful breakfast as a family and then we will have a late dinner." I nodded and thanked her when she brought a plate of pancakes to me.

Y/n: "Oh, these are my favorites," I spoke slapping Anwar's hand away from my food. He laughed and handed me a fork a knife.

Anwar: "I reminded my mom that you like them so she made them for everyone." I took one pancake out from my plate and gave it to him.

Y/n: "That's loyalty," Everyone laughed at our interaction making me grab my butter and put it on my pancakes. 

I looked up for a moment and saw Damon glaring at me, I ignored him and focused on my conversation with Kendall and Anwar. The day went by surprisingly well until I was called into work. One of my employees contacted me saying I had to sign off on some paperwork for my new building.

I rushed over to my office and signed everything. I took a moment and stared at the paper in front of me, everything was ready. I had the green light to open the doors to my business and it all felt so surreal. I still couldn't believe it was happening. 

I just wished Jelena was by my side. She was always so encouraging when it came to me opening up my own business. She was the one who pushed me to do everything so I could be here today. I frowned suddenly feeling like I was empty.

I was often referred to as an empty can when it came to feelings and taking other people's feelings into consideration. But when Jelena came into the picture, it wasn't so empty. Each day I spent with her, the can slowly started to fill up, and now that she isn't around anymore. 

It's emptying out again.

Y/n: "God, I can't be this pathetic." I ran my hands through my hair and tried to collect myself.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, letting out a few seconds later. I just needed to get this day over and done with and then maybe take a few days to myself. 

I think I owed myself that.

I doubled checked everything and gave them to my employee who would handle the rest of the details later on. I got into my car and started driving back to my father's place, I pulled up to the driveway and saw an unfamiliar car in it.