C H A P T E R S E V E N.

Before you all continue reading...just a quick hint, the more comments. The faster the updates 👀

Gigi Pov.

Kendall: "So we're all going to be on an island with Y/n? The two of you are going to fuck, for sure." I stopped packing my carry-on bag and looked up at her abruptly.

Gigi: "What? No! We're not going to fuck!" I  continued to pack my bag.

Vanessa: "G, you know we aren't stupid,  don't act like you don't fantasize about having Y/n balls deep inside you." I scoffed at her bluntness.

Gigi: "I don't..." I said not making eye contact with them.

I don't! Maybe once in a blue moon but that's it!

Bella: "We said we don't lie to each other Jelena, just admit that you may like her a little..." She sang sitting on my bed with the others.

Hailey: "It's not like we are going to judge you, the girl is fine." She commented winking at me.

Taylor: "From what I've heard and seen, she's a complete babe," I groaned.

Gigi: "I can't like her! Our mother is dating her father! It's messed up and wrong." I grumbled shoving the things in my bag.

Kylie: "So what I'm hearing is that you do like Y/n but you don't want to because your mom is dating her dad." I stayed silent and grabbed my charger putting it in my bag.

Hailey: "Oh my god! It's true!" She shrieked excitedly.

Gigi: "No! No, it isn't!" They all gave me the same tiresome. "Fuck fine!" I admitted making them all scream besides Vanessa.

Vanessa: "You fell for the smirk didn't you?" She smirked.

Gigi: "Fuck you!" I glared looking at the green-eyed girl.

Vanessa: "Just hit me up with a time and destination," She winked making me scoff.

Gigi: "Now I know why you and Y/n get along so well. You two are the same but she might be more....open with the way she sees things." I said closing the bag.

Kendall:" When did you finally realize that you like her?" She asked patting the spot next to her.

Gigi: "I knew I was attracted to her but it was on the fourth of July, she stormed off and when I went to check on her, she talked to me. I mean she spoke to me without flirting and she was being herself. I don't know, I thought she was pretty sweet," I shrugged innocently.

Bella: "G, I think Y/n is a sweet girl and I'm not just saying it because I want you to consider her but I think she is. I just think that she hasn't found that one person to make her settle down and consider a relationship." I let her words sink and sighed.

Gigi: "Yeah, well I may like her but I'm not willing to cause dilemmas in the family, both of our families." They all scoffed.

Taylor: "Oh please, the two of you are going to be in Greece. The only thing you wear there is bikinis because you're always at the beach and she has a yacht so you're not going to be sitting in a hotel room or whatever the entire time," She said.

Hailey: "Didn't she rent a villa or something?" She questioned.

Bella: "Yeah, my mom said that Y/n got a villa for us since there's a big group of us and that a hotel would be too stuffy," She said trying to find the right words.

Vanessa: "That's even worse," She chuckled. "Imagine being in the same house as each other and the amount of sexual tension between you is insane! You're going to crack, one of you will and when you do, I will be standing by the sidelines holding up the biggest sign saying 'fucking finally' in bold letters." She sighed picturing it.