C H A P T E R F I F T E E N.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I will try to update as much as I can before finals! ♥ double update if comments go crazy 😉

Gigi Pov.

Damon: "Oh, look who finally found herself this morning." I looked up from my food and saw Y/n walk in the room with sunglasses and a glass in her hand.

Y/n: "Don't start with me, Damon." She warned sitting down. She took out her glasses and groaned rubbing her head.

Kendall: "Hangovers suck like a bitch," She laughed sliding something over to Y/n. She looked down and smiled at Kendall.

Y/n: "Thanks Kenny," She popped the tablet in her mouth and downed it with her drink.

Bella: "Was that Vodka?" She asked amused.

Y/n: "It was, what's a better cure to a hangover than the thing that caused it," She winked thanking the lady who brought her breakfast. She looked up and winked at me licking her lips.

Hailey: "G, are you okay?" She asked rubbing my back since I was choking. Y/n laughed lowly and started eating her food.

Gigi: "I'm fine," I mumbled drinking my water.

James: "I'm glad you enjoyed your night out then," Y/n hummed.

Y/n: "It was....thrilling, " She muttered.

Kylie: "So what are the plans for today?" Damon shrugged.

Damon: "We can do anything we want, we have a few days left so we might as well make the best of it." We all agreed and went back to eating.

__

Bella: "You're seriously going to jump off the yacht?" Y/n chuckled and helped Kendall and Kylie up since they agreed on doing it with her.

Y/n: "Bella, we're young and we're in Greece, why not enjoy it?" I looked at her and saw her look at me with a daring look. "What about you Jelena, feeling adventurous?" She asked with a double meaning in her words.

Gigi: "And kill myself for you? You must be dreaming Y/n," The others laughed as Y/n hummed.

Y/n: "Well-"

Damon: "Don't complete that sentence," He warned with a playful smile.

Y/n: "Hand me the beer please," Damon tossed her the beer. She caught it with ease and popped it open.

Kylie: "So are we doing this or not?" She asked getting impatient.

Y/n: "Oh yeah...." She smiled at us and gave us a playful salute and falling backward. My eyes widened watching her fall off the yacht and land in the water with a huge splash.

Travis: "This kid has balls," He laughed before sighing. "But she's right," He said before jumping off the yacht with the others joining.

They all jumped off the yacht making me down my drink and look overboard at all of them who were laughing and looking up at me.

Bella: "Come on G, it isn't that bad!" I rolled my eyes and stood on the edge looking down.

Y/n: "Come on princess, I'll catch you." I heard the others laugh.

Gigi: "I don't think you will..." I mumbled before jumping off the edge and landing in the warm water. 

I felt the water engulf me before feeling somebody's hands on my shoulders, Y/n pulled me up and laughed. I caught my breath and pushed my hair back looking at her.

Y/n: "Fun, wasn't it?" I rolled my eyes and took the beer from her hands.

Gigi: "Thanks," She huffed and watched me swim away from her.