C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N.

I'm back babies 💋 lets see how much y'all missed me 💭

Gigi Pov.

I really do admire myself for being so foolish and thinking that I would keep it together when Y/n worked here. Because I was wrong...so wrong.

I invited the girls over since I was lonely and had a few days off from work. We ordered some lunch, ate and we were currently sitting in the lounge and listened to Kylie. She asked us to collaborate with her on her new project.

I was paying attention to her talking until I saw Y/n come into view, I felt my mouth dry up seeing her white shirt cling to her sweaty body. I licked my lips enjoying how her skin seemed to glisten under the sunlight. I bit my lip seeing her lift the bottom of her shirt and wipe her forehead.

Oh, fuck me-

Bella: "Gigi? Jelena?! Hello!" I quickly shook my head and brought my drink up to my lips.

Gigi: "Huh? What? Sorry, I thought I saw them break something outside." They all eyed me and turned around to see what or who I was looking at. 

And there she was, looking as beautiful as ever. She grabbed the shovel again and started digging again making them all look at me and smirk.

Vanessa: "I see, your ovaries are about to burst," I rolled my eyes and heard them laugh.

Hailey: "Letting her sex you up one time isn't going to kill you, G, just saying. You might finally know what an actual orgasm feels like." I gasped and glared at her.

Gigi: "I know what an orgasm feels like!" I defended myself.

Kendall: "With Zayn?" I shut my mouth before I said something I shouldn't have.

Kylie: "Exactly, just take her upstairs and let her do whatever she wants to you," I shook my head and downed my drink. "By the way, have you seen her hands?" I looked at them confused.

Bella: "Oh yeah, you know what they said about big hands..."

Vanessa: "Big hands, big dick." She winked looking back at Y/n. "I would let her hit it," Hailey agreed.

Hailey: "I'd agree to that threesome." I got up from the couch and grabbed the wine that was on the counter and poured myself another glass.

Kendall: "So, you've shared a room with her, Gigi. Have you seen it?" I choked on my spit and looked at them, who were waiting for an answer

I did, I was blessed on that day.

Gigi: "No I didn't see it," I answered walking back to the couch. "It's not like I waited to see her dick for the entire duration of the trip, you know." The sighed.

Bella: "Thank God I'm in a relationship because fuck, I'd allow her to ruin my life any day." I looked at my sister and felt jealously bubble up inside me.

I brought the glass to my lips as they drifted off into another conversation. I sat back and watched them all fight over something that Kylie said, I laughed at Kylie being dramatic and defending herself. I heard footsteps and turned my head to see Y/n walk inside.

Y/n: "Hey girls..." She greeted with a smile before looking down at her attire. "Sorry about the mess, my job isn't really...clean." I bit the inside of the cheek and mentally drooled at her attire.

Vanessa: "Trust me, we don't mind."

Kendall: "Not one bit."

Hailey: "You could always take out the shirt...."