C H A P T E R S I X T E E N.

I'm busy as fuck studying for finals but thank dreamville3000 because she did comment like mad on my previous chapter ♥

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "Hey...." I greeted removing my sunglasses and taking a seat.

Yolanda: "Hey sweety, are you okay?" I sighed.

Gigi: "Yeah, I didn't intend on being late for lunch. I hope you didn't wait," I mumbled still settling down.

Y/n: "We did, but we didn't mind." She smiled at me and winked. I shook my head and turned to my mother.

Yolanda: "It's fine, was work busy?" She asked.

It's been two weeks since we came back from Greece and as soon as we were back, we were all packed with work. This is the first time I've seen everyone, including Y/n.

Gigi: "It was, I had to get some sketches done before tomorrow since I have a presentation and finding a contractor is so hard!" I groaned.

James: "Why don't you get Damon and Y/n to help you? I'm sure they wouldn't mind." I saw Y/n look up from her phone and lock it, putting it down.

Y/n: "Oh, I'd love to help," I rolled my eyes at her sudden burst of enthusiasm.

Damon: "I have a house I'm working on at the moment, but I'm sure Y/n would love to help," Y/n chuckled and looked at me.

Y/n: "I see you're finally accepting the fact that I'm better," Damon huffed and slapped her hands away.

Bella: "So G, what do you think?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and smirked.

Gigi: "I don't want to pull you away from work and I know how busy you must be so don't worry. I'm sure I can find somebody else and-"

Y/n: "Really Jelena, it's a problem," She licked her lips. "Just send me the address and I'll be there with my team," I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded.

Gigi: "Alright, are you free tomorrow?" She leaned back in her chair and smiled at me.

Y/n: "For you, I'm always free."

___

Gigi: "Bella, can you calm down? She's just coming to redo the outside of my house," I said over the phone.

Bella: "Why doesn't she clean your pool as well?" I could picture the smirk on her face.

Gigi: "This isn't some porno Isabella!" I scolded. "Sometimes, your mind goes to the most inappropriate places," She laughed.

Bella: "Jelena, you need to stop being such a prude. You act as if you don't have any sexual fantasies that you want to try out." I huffed and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

Gigi: "I don't..." I lied.

Bella: "You're talking to me, your sister who knows you more than you know yourself. Everyone woman has sexual fantasies that they want explored. Your just too shy to admit it." I thought about what she said and sighed.

Gigi: "It's not like I'm going to meet anybody who would be into it," I admitted.

Bella: "Ah, so you admit it?" She teased.

Gigi: "See, this is why I don't talk to you," She laughed and hummed.

Bella: "Okay, I'm sorry. Tell me what you're into then and I'll tell you if it's too extreme." I grimaced.

Gigi: "I'm not discussing this with my little sister," She scoffed.

Bella: "I may be your little sister but I know a lot, so just tell me. It's not like you have anybody else to tell unless you want to talk to mom," I gasped.