C H A P T E R F I F T Y - T W O.

Hey guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing well! 🥰

I just wanted to address some things before starting this chapter. I understand I haven't been as active as I usually am but I'm going through a lot mentally and physically. I understand you all wait for chapters and I did promise to give you them on a specific date but life doesn't go to plan and things do come up.

Taking time to heal yourself is good. Taking time to unwind is good. I cant sit in front of a laptop all the time and sometimes I need a break. I hope you understand this and if you feel like I'm forcing you to vote and comment, please understand that I don't mean any harm or anything in it. I just like having feedback and having comments to go off on helps a lot.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy your day/evening.

___

Eight Months Into Pregnancy.

Y/n Pov.

Bella: "Guys, this place looks fantastic!" She said walking through our now complete home.

We spent the last month moving everything and had some final touches done to the house like decorating and stuff. Yolanda let us stay with her while we moved everything in which was favorable because I didn't want Gigi flying in and out all the time to get everything sorted out.

Kendall: "Y/n, you did such a good job. This is all Gigi has ever wanted," I laughed and poured them glasses of wine and offered the guys some beers.

Y/n: "I'm glad she is happy, all she does and sit in the living room and read while staring out the big window. She likes how peaceful and calm everything is," I admitted drinking my beer.

Anwar: "I think you two deserve that after everything you've been through." I hummed and continued to drink my beer.

Abel: "You ready for tomorrow?" He asked making me sigh.

Y/n: "I mean-"

Gigi: "Y/N!" I quickly ran outside and saw Gigi next to Kylie with a pout on her face.

Y/n: "What the fuck?! I had a heart attack when you called me like that," I held my hand over my heart seeing everything was okay. "What happened?" I walked towards them.

Gigi: "I dropped a steak." I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

Y/n: "It's fine, we have more." I mumbled putting it on one side, "Please don't call me like that unless it's important." I huffed hearing the others laugh.

Bella: "She ran so fast," She laughed bringing everything outside with the others.

Vanessa: "I don't know why a pregnant person wants to help us work a grill, we said we would be fine." She said removing whatever was left on the grill. 

Gigi: "I just wanted to help," She pouted making them frown.

Vanessa: "G, I didn't mean it in that way." She said feeling bad.

Y/n: "She's fine, just hormonal." I chuckled pulling a chair out for Gigi.

Gigi: "Whatever," She grumbled taking a seat and holding her stomach, "Me and my kid are hungry." I laughed and shook my head.

Y/n: "You can start eating, let me bring out some more drinks." I walked back into the house and grabbed some drinks for us and brought them back outside.

Abel: "As I was saying..." He trailed off when I took my seat, "Are you excited for tomorrow?" I nodded with Gigi.

Y/n: "We're finding out our baby's gender, I'm thrilled." I grinned dishing out for Gigi and myself.