"Bye kitten," He smirked.

"B-bye H-hyung,"

Taehyung squealed when Yoongi shut the door, jumping into the pile of blankets on the couch.

He blushed again, thinking about what happened a few seconds ago, and pulled the blankets over his head.

Grabbing the remote, he accidentally knocked over a small picture frame. He frowned when lifting it back up revealed Yoongi and a shorter man hugging, Yoongi kissing his cheek. They both had huge smiles on their faces, a smile that Taehyung hadn't seen.

He looked away, pressing the 'on' button on the remote. He scrolled through Netflix, trying to find anything interesting he could watch. When he found nothing he hadn't already watched, he sighed and gave up.

He tilted his head when he heard Yoongi's door open, he couldn't be back so soon, could he?

"Hyung? Yoongi Hyung, where are you?"

Taehyung stilled. He didn't know what to do.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"U-um,"

"I asked who you were," He growled, "Why are you in Yoongi Hyung's house?"

"I u-um,"

Taehyung scrambled up from the couch, away from the intimidating other, who was coming towards him angrily.

"Last time I ask, who the fuck are you?"

Taehyung's answer was interrupted by his phone ringing on the couch, Yoongi's name displayed with red hearts surrounding it.

"Wait, you know Yoongi?"

He nodded, reaching for his phone, "H-hyungie,"

"Hey baby, you never texted me what you wanted for candy. Baby?"

"Baby? Hyung what the fuck?"

"Jungkook? What are you doing there? Taehyung, what is happening?"

"I d-don't know. H-he just came i-in and started a-asking me who I am, scary," He pouted, holding the phone, which was on speaker, up to his face.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'll be home in a few minutes, I grabbed basically the whole isle of candy for you, does that sound good?"

He nodded, forgetting he was on the phone.

"Taehyungie?"

"Oh, s-sorry. Yes, t-that sounds good!"

"And Jungkook? We're going to talk when I get back,"

Jungkook paled, "Y-yes Hyung,"

"Good. Bye baby, goodbye Jungkook,"

"Was it just me, or did that sound like a threat," Jungkook whisper asked, staring at the phone in horror.

Taehyung shrugged, taking a few steps away from him.

"Oh, I'm so rude, I'm sorry. My name is Jeon Jungkook! It's nice to meet you!" He introduced, bright smile on his face.

"B-bunny" Taehyung stared, pointing at his teeth. "I'm T-Taehyung,"

"Bunny? I'm no bunny, good sir," Jungkook frowned, "I am a scary motherfucker,"

"N-nicknames, yours is B-Bun!" Taehyung insisted, nodding to himself.

Jungkook cooed, "Aw you're so cute. Alright, I guess that's my name now. But I have to get to call you something,"

Taehyung threw himself back on the couch, "Sure, wh-what's my ni-nickname Bun?"

"TaeTae,"

Taehyung smiled at him brightly, "Okay!"

Jungkook sat next to him, "So, new friend, how do you know Yoongi Hyung?"

He blushed, "U-um,"

"You know what? I'll let Yoongi Hyung answer that. Instead, we should get to know each other and be bestest friends,"

Taehyung let out a little sigh of relief.

"O-okay," He agreed, sitting cross-legged on the couch, facing Jungkook, "Well, 'm 20, I l-like purple, and I go t-to Bangtan U-university,"

"Really? My best friend goes there! His name is Yugeom, do you know him?"

Taehyung gasped, "I do! He's o-one of the only nice p-people there!"

"Oh my god, are you Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes!"

"Dude he's told me so much about you, you're just as cute as he says!"

He giggled, fighting off the blush.

"I'm sorry, who called him cute?" Yoongi asked, dropping 4 giant bags of candy next to Taehyung.

Before he addressed Jungkook, he bent down to peck Taehyung's lips, mumbling, "Hi baby,"

"Dude Jin Hyung is going to freak when I send him this," Jungkook squealed, taking a picture.

"Oh he knows," Yoongi smirked, picking Taehyung up to set him in his lap. "And so does Namjoon,'

Jungkook scoffed, "Of course Joon Hyung does, Jin Hyung doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut,"

"So what are you doing here Jungkook?"

"Oh I don't really know. I just wanted to say hi. But now, I have questions," He grinned, "First, what is Taehyung to you?"

"He's mine,"

"Alrighty then," Jungkook cleared his throat, "How did that happen?"

"I asked him on a date, simple. You're kind of crashing out second date,"

"Whoops. So what movie are we watching?"

Taehyung giggled, while Yoongi rolled his eyes fondly.

"Tae and I are watching a movie. You are leaving,"

Taehyung pouted, turning to Yoongi, "Hyungie, h-he can s-stay if he wants. I-if you're okay w-with it,"

"It's fine TaeTae," Jungkook smiled, pinching his cheeks, "I can get going, even though you guys are really cute and I just want to stay and watch you cuddle,"

"Nope, you leave. Bye, see you, have a nice day," He moved Taehyung back to the couch to drag Jungkook to the door. He closed the door once they were both outside, "Did you scare him?"

Jungkook laughed nervously, "Well...you see Hyung. I thought he broke in,"

"No wonder why he was back to stuttering," He mumbled to himself, "Just don't scare him again, okay?

"I didn't mean to," Jungkook pouted, "I was just worried for you Hyung,"

"I know, thank you. But now I want to go put on a scary movie so my baby cuddles me, so shoo,"

"You're scarily like Jin Hyung,"

"I said shoo!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________