Untitled Part 54

"So Mari-Darling, where were you? Dick wouldn't tell us anything and Damian surely was no help." Chloe asked with a smile too forced for comfort. Marinette grimaced.

"I was just on a mission, and things went wrong. I was injured and here we are." Chloe sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me spots? Actually, why didn't Jason keep me updated like he said he would? Jerk." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"I was kidnapped Chloe, by that stupid ass fucking clown." Chloe's jaw dropped.

"Ok, first of all, watch your language, and second, what the actual f-" Marinette tripped on a passerby's foot.

"Oh my goodness Marinette, are you alright? I'm so sorry, I just got here full time, I can't believe this happened!" Marinette winced and grabbed at her midsection, it was like knives shot through her nerves. She sucked in a breath through her teeth.

"It's ok," she looked up at the malicious face. "Lila." she stated, no sympathy in her voice. "What are you doing here? Didn't you go back to Paris?" Lila giggled with Alya next to her.

"We got the trip extended for about another week, due to issues with the plane, so they sent us here for a while, so that we have something to do." Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Well that's wonderful," Chloe seethed, "If you don't mind us, Marinette's boyfriend is probably worried sick, excuse us." Chloe pulled her over to the hallway across from where the boys were.

"Are you ok? Well, of course you're not. Should I get Damian? Yeah alright. I'll get the Ice Prince." Marinette grabbed her sleeve.

"No. He's already worried enough. Any more and he'll probably kill someone." Chloe snorted.

"I don't doubt it. At least tell him you're hurt. Either you can tell him that, or I'll tell him Lila is here." Marinette groaned.

"Fine. Tell him the bitch is here. I don't care. But I'm fine. I just need a minute to get my thoughts in order and-"

"Marinette, are you alright? Bourgeious, what happened? He knelt down at her side. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine Damian, just tired." Chloe laughed bitterly and turned on her heel.

"Ok, I'm going to be late. Also Damian, that Lila Rossi bitch is here for another week because their flight was canceled, so there's that." Damian nodded.

"I'll handle it. Come on Mari, we gotta go to class." he went to help her up, but she made a pained sound. "Marinette, what did you do?" she sighed.

"Nothing. Just give me a moment." she used the wall to push herself up. "See? Better," She walked off to class. Damian turned to Jon.

"She popped them, didn't she?" Jon nodded solemnly. Damian pinched the bridge of his nose."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As it turned out, new students came to Marinette's class. The teacher called them 'temporary students'. Marinette bit back an eyeroll.

"So kids, this is Lila, Alya, and Kim. They are actually from Paris, part of Marinette's old class to be exact!" Marinette buried her face in her arms on the desk. She wished Damian were there to at least make a stupid joke that's not even funny. She picked her head up when someone sat down next to her.

"Bridgette? I didn't even know you were in this class!" Bridgette giggled.

"I got myself transferred after I found out you moved into here, but you weren't in here for two weeks. Jason said it's because you were injured?" Marinette looked at the floor quickly. "And he also told me you were kidnapped." Marinette groaned, dropping her head back into her arms. "Stupid clown." Marinette's head popped up.