Mari needs caffeine

"Jason, can you wake up the kids? They are going to be late for school and I have to finish making breakfast." Jason smirked and headed upstairs. He knocked on Damian's door, there was no answer. He opened the door and Damian was gone. He texted Dick and asked if he went with him to woork but the only thing Dick said was,

"Go check Marinette's room." Jason kicked open the door and they were still asleep.

"TIME TO GET UP." Damian rolled over. Jason, being sick of this shit, opens Marinette's window, takes out his gun, and shoots out the window. Both teens jumped awake.

"You're fucking kidding me?" Damian grumbled and got up. Marinette followed shortly after

"They said it was hard to get you two up. Huh." Jason strolled downstairs to the kitchen.

"Marinette, if you weren't here, I would have strangled your brother." She mumbled 'go ahead. Can't say I haven't' and with a peck on her forehead, he left to go get dressed. She rolled out of the bed, onto the floor, where many blankets have fallen. She then managed to slide her cocoon across the floor, and landed at her closet. She got dressed, fed Tikki a cookie, and put her shoes on. She went to run out the door, and ran into Damian, knocking them both over.

"I can now say you've knocked me off my feet quite a bit now."

"Sorry!" she put everything back in her bag and helped him up. "Isn't today when Collège Françoise Dupont comes in for a tour at Gotham Academy?" He nodded and handed her cellphone back to her which she dropped. "I really hope Chloe doesn't see them. The day she left, was really bad."

"Everything will go the way it's supposed to and we don't know how it's supposed to go so it's going right." Marinette gave him a funny look.

"Did you hit your head when I knocked you down?" he shook his head no and chuckled.

"No, but I did fall head over heels for you." she pouted, whilst trying not to laugh.

"But seriously though. Did you hit your head?" he laughed an shook his head. "Why do people say you're so cold and mean? Yeah, you can be a bit grumpy at times, but otherwise, you seem pretty happy." he shrugged and walked to the kitchen to grab something quick. She was annoyed. She hated being denied a true answer so she turned to Jason.

"Morning Jerk." he choked on his cereal.

"I can see you're still mad..." she rolled her eyes then bounced back.

"question." 

"answer." she sat down at the table.

"Why do you guys say Damian is cold and mean? Yeah he's a little grumpy at times, but otherwise he's happy." he choked again and wiped his mouth.

"Well I've been running some data, and according to his vital signs, his endorphin level has been significantly risen since... Oh! Last Saturday." Jason turned his brother who just sat down.

"When was the last time you went to sleep?" Tim tapped into his laptop and pulled up his own vitals.

"Sunday. It's Friday now so I'm fine. Those two however, sleep a LOT." Jason turned to the girl who shrugged and ate her cereal. "But yeah. Ever since you arrived Marinette, his threat to kill other people has gone down, so that's nice to live with." the table laughed and Damian walked over.

"What's so funny?" Tim pulled up a video of a cat falling into a bathtub. Damian scowled at the poor thing. "That is not funny, that's just sad. Maybe I should adopt the cat."

"NO!" Jason and Tim said in unison.

"Why can't he get another cat? Doesn't he only have one dog and one cat?" Everyone gave her a funny look.