Some things I have to clear up. Sorta kinda authors note question thing?

Hey guys. I figured I should clear some things up with the story. And I have a question for you guys.

1.) Ages. (I know they may seem old or whatever, but if I'm going to up Damian's age, I have to do the same for the rest of the family lol)
Marinette-15
Damian-15
Tim-22
Stephanie-22
Cassandra-24
Jason-24
Dick-31
Barbara- 37
Bruce-51
Selina-51
Alfred- freaking immortal. What do you think I was going to say? XD

Ok now that we cleared up ages I have a question to you.

I have learned the theme song on the piano after finding the sheet music. I am one of those people who prefer sheet music over a youtube video -_-. I prefer sheet music because it can tell you the tempo and whatever else you need to know. SO, my question to you is should I post it? I can but it's up to you guys. As the readers, I am asking you because, well you guys are the one reading it lol.

Also another question is, how would you feel if I did different point of views like I did with Damian? I don't know if you guys want something like that, but if so, please comment! And if not, please comment! I would love your feedback!

I hope you are all happy and healthy during this time and I'll see you tonight or tomorrow! Reaggybear out!